The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

After 8 years, stuck in combat bug still rampant

EdmondDontes
EdmondDontes
✭✭✭✭✭
How is it that after 8 years the stuck in combat bug is still a thing? How is this not fixed yet?
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't fix any bugs in cyrodiil. It just isnt any kind of priority for them. Its a shame because they have an amazing pvp system but they don't take care of it.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and rev bug is back, cant revive anyone, even i let animation finish i get the "you already trying to revive blah blah blah" message
    Edited by method__01 on February 20, 2022 1:26AM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Elendir2am
    Elendir2am
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Stuck in combat" bug isn't PvP exclusive. You can suffer it anywhere. Doors in dungeons are especially difficult to overcome because of it.
  • BazOfWar
    BazOfWar
    ✭✭✭✭
    And we are expected to believe that they are re-writing the whole game code to improve performance when they can't even fix bugs.

It doesn't inspire you with confidence does it.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I mentioned this bug during one of Rich Lambert’s Twitch streams a couple of months back. He was unaware that the bug still existed since he thought it was fixed a long time ago. I have zero hope that the bug will be fixed anytime soon given that management is unaware of it and nobody from ZOS seems to spend any time in Cyrodiil. Pay no attention to those us who experience the bug two or three times an hour, if not more.
    Edited by LonePirate on February 21, 2022 10:31PM
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    This bug and me having to hit the X button on my PlayStation controller 5 times to get into a home keep is beyond infuriating, lmao. I've died so many times outside of a home keep being attacked because the game will literally not let me enter the keep right away
  • BronzeCaiman
    BronzeCaiman
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a bug it's a PvP feature, it happens in IC too.