The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Individual item Permissions

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I would love if we were able to limit access to individual item types rather than just all or nothing. This way we could choose which items we do or do not want others to interact with. There could be a checkbox for the different types of items to restrict when limited visitor is chosen, such as:
  • Lights
  • Doors
  • Music Boxes
  • Other interactable Items (Fan of False-Face, Tall Papa's Lamp and other incense burners, Augur of the Obscure, etc.)
PCNA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, some kind of changes to Limited Visitor would be helpful. I don’t like other players messing with my lighting but I would like them to be able to open doors. Not sure where crafting stations fit in, are they usable with limited permissions?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about crafting stations. I will have to test that.
    PCNA
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be very helpful.
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Crazy how we had the same idea in such a short span of time :D
    Sorry about that, if I had noticed your post I would've just commented here instead of making my own post. This is such a good idea, I wish they implement this soon!
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hadn't seen your post yet, but it is true that great minds think alike. B)

I got the idea when this happened.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/598515/another-of-my-houses-is-haunted#latest
    PCNA