The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Attunable Crafting Stations....

Ulvich
Ulvich
✭✭✭✭
Once an attunable crafting station has been set for a particular style can that style be changed to another?
Also, why can’t these stations have a “drop-down” window which shows all the different styles? I have seen guild houses with all the crafting stations and honestly they look horrible. Cluttered with nothing but tables. And trying to find where the homeowner placed the one you want can be an all day task. In some cases it’s just easier to go the zone where the station is at. Also, there are only a few homes which has the space for all that clutter. Just my thoughts...
Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often - BETA Group: 85 b 9
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, once a table has been set, it can not be changed.

Agree about the "clutter" of all tables. I have had to move our Guild Hall because of running out of space.
    To make things easy for my guild, I arranged all the tables in sections, all BS, all WW, etc, and put them in alphabetical order.

Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and put them in alphabetical order.

And when new sets come out, reorganizing by name becomes a major pain.

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    and put them in alphabetical order.

And when new sets come out, reorganizing by name becomes a major pain.

Only reorganize my sets once a year. When the new chapter sets come out, I add them off to the side along and when sets come out in the fourth quarter, I add them all together. Right now, I have them set up in alphabetical order in 2 long rows.

Stay safe and Happy Hunting :)