Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Decoy Elder Scroll Option without lighting?

DimTh
DimTh
✭✭
Hi, i wonder if we could have the option to turn off the huge lighting of the furniture Decoy Elder Scroll,
as it is so bright and it bring at some cases problems on the decoration. For me it will be nice if i could have
this choice (like the photo/link below) and not only the 2 lighting colors which has now. Almost all furnitures
have the choice to be active (with lighting usual) or inactive.

latest?cb=20111220155730
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/skyrim_gamepedia/images/4/40/ElderScroll.png/revision/latest?cb=20111220155730
Edited by DimTh on February 16, 2022 9:37AM
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know what you mean and I agree- there should be a toggle to turn it off., it's extremely bright. My massive crafting area is lit by Volderung and 2 scrolls....

rp96kqcov35c.jpg
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those are the only colors the Elder Scrolls have in the game, though.

I would not expect for them to add different color options and don’t think they should. The colors are symbolic.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• DimTh
    DimTh
    ✭✭
    Those are the only colors the Elder Scrolls have in the game, though.

I would not expect for them to add different color options and don’t think they should. The colors are symbolic.

Hi, you misunderstood the topic, i don't say to change or add colors, i'm saying to add the option to light off,
    as already the Volen (for exp) has! As all in game furniture's with lighting have!
    FluffWit wrote: »
    I know what you mean and I agree- there should be a toggle to turn it off., it's extremely bright. My massive crafting area is lit by Volderung and 2 scrolls....

rp96kqcov35c.jpg

That exactly i mean! The lighting it's too heavy which burning everything close around the Scrolls.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh sorry, the image link didn’t work for me so I thought you wanted on/off and more than 2 colors.

No worries :)
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA