The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

More colorful ESO reshade?

Desmuu
Desmuu
✭✭
I'm coming back to the game after a long break and on a new PC. I'm unfamiliar with reshade and am curious to try but all I want to do is make the game more colorful, like increased saturation.

Does anybody have any tips?
Should've been Roscrea
  • ixthUA
    ixthUA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Install reshade (legacy filters only), then activate technicolor2 and play with sliders until you like what you see.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I myself use Neat Perfection, basically another user's collection of filters preset to their own personal taste that I then modified, and it does a good job bringing out more color in the world while getting rid of some of that whitewashing you may notice (I notice it myself whenever I get on pts since I only have reshade installed on the live client).

https://www.nexusmods.com/elderscrollsonline/mods/89

You can also browse there, as most of those presets have instructions on how to install or uninstall the setups, so you can try different presets fairly quickly and, since they're already premade, you don't need to worry about spending as much time muddling with settings.
  • Desmuu
    Desmuu
    ✭✭
    ixthUA wrote: »
    Install reshade (legacy filters only), then activate technicolor2 and play with sliders until you like what you see.

Is there an option to just turn up saturation and that's it?
    CP5 wrote: »
    I myself use Neat Perfection, basically another user's collection of filters preset to their own personal taste that I then modified, and it does a good job bringing out more color in the world while getting rid of some of that whitewashing you may notice (I notice it myself whenever I get on pts since I only have reshade installed on the live client).

https://www.nexusmods.com/elderscrollsonline/mods/89

You can also browse there, as most of those presets have instructions on how to install or uninstall the setups, so you can try different presets fairly quickly and, since they're already premade, you don't need to worry about spending as much time muddling with settings.

I've read that some reshade setups can hinder fps, I've looked into that one in the link and it looks better than regular eso for sure. I'm just looking for a more colorful world nothing crazy
    Should've been Roscrea
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My system, which ins't groundbreaking by any standards and is about 2 years old, is able to run that reshade even in trials without any frame rate hits. One thing to keep in mind is different settings will impact performance differently and will mostly come down to testing. Stuff like depth of field can be intensive, as can some overlays, but like ixthUA suggested with just using the technicolor filter, something that just adjust color levels won't be that bad.