Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

I want to see your ugliest character

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Many times whenever I see people post their characters, they do the best to make them as chiseled, pretty, and pleasing as possible. Let's see some intentionally ugly characters! Except Khajiits, you can never make an ugly Khajiit its not possible.

Here's mine:
NmLRob5.jpg
Edited by phaneub17_ESO on February 16, 2022 3:53AM
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not intentionally hideous but no prize either.

Shirley I Jest
    XtcUHCb.jpg
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Saggitam Ad Genu.

4IXg5vG.png

I didn't set out to make him ugly exactly but he has literally been through the wars. I always make up a backstory for my characters and for a dedicated crafter with some combat skills (so he can get skyshards and do surveys) my most interesting idea was a retired soldier/adventurer who just wants to stay out of all the chaos currently happening in Tamriel and have some peace and quiet.

So he's an older guy, heavily scarred (the eye patch was a random choice at character creation) and he may have put on some extra weight since he retired (he does live in the pub). He now lives in Summerset because it's the prettiest and most peaceful bit of Tamriel he's seen - Vulkhel Guard at first, until he finally got permission to move to the mainland, now he's in Alinor.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All mine got style sorry
    Options
  • MJ202
    MJ202
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't consider any of my characters ugly, but if this one showed up to the Debutante Ball without a date, he probably wouldn't get many spontaneous dance requests. It might be the looks, or it might be the prospective dance partner is afraid she might get burned. He's a Breton Nightblade by trade but now focuses on crafting.

Lh3Clwp.jpg
    Edited by MJ202 on February 16, 2022 12:17PM
    Options
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Someone in Reddit has a journal entitled "People of Tamriel". Here are some of his/her findings:

nr7tp1yvi0i81.png
    jiifw8333th81.png
    libf7bw9klh81.png
    hkmsnv6mteh81.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=2510555931b57717a9360a5f122713f7217b9a84
    rbim3o4dn7h81.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=3f4fc860a0afb909cffcb456d7079a6233d7709f

"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Options
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wnoodge3fvq4.jpg

*shakes head as he walks past the circus caravan*
    'They really let anyone out in the streets these days!'
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The thing from the swamp. If he had a whole trough his abdomen and was using his own grave stake as a staff that would be perfect.
    o3xQXcB.jpg

Blessed by the Hist
    6mAG5Eb.jpg
    PC EU
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youyouz06 wrote: »
    wnoodge3fvq4.jpg

hm, I find him actually to be quite handsome.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blessed by the Hist
    6mAG5Eb.jpg

My Argonian would be quite impressed by her stunning beauty.

Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh yeah I have one
    *opens thread*
    Nevermind...
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

4IXg5vG.png

I didn't set out to make him ugly exactly but he has literally been through the wars. I always make up a backstory for my characters and for a dedicated crafter with some combat skills (so he can get skyshards and do surveys) my most interesting idea was a retired soldier/adventurer who just wants to stay out of all the chaos currently happening in Tamriel and have some peace and quiet.

So he's an older guy, heavily scarred (the eye patch was a random choice at character creation) and he may have put on some extra weight since he retired (he does live in the pub). He now lives in Summerset because it's the prettiest and most peaceful bit of Tamriel he's seen - Vulkhel Guard at first, until he finally got permission to move to the mainland, now he's in Alinor.

I like him a lot, you did well - that he is scarred and an older guy doesn't make him ugly, just more interesting and experienced. And those muscles, just look at those muscles.
    Edited by Lysette on February 16, 2022 2:58PM
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    Danikat wrote: »

4IXg5vG.png

I like him a lot, you did well - that he is scarred and an older guy doesn't make him ugly, just more interesting and experienced. And those muscles, just look at those muscles.

I'm glad you like him. :) Like I said I wasn't aiming to make an ugly character specifically, I don't tend to think of my characters in those terms, it's more 'what sort of person would fit the personality I have in mind', but I think he's the least like the stereotypical idealised RPG character.

It's funny you mentioned muscles too, my husband keeps saying all he ever does is hammering. (I think the blacksmithing station is usually where I take a break from daily writs to catch up on guild chat.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    These are great! Keep on sharing your "unique" characters of Tamriel!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    This character is on the PTS, and should be called, "Created by Committee" (although his current name is "Purty Boi"). A few incarnations ago of PTS, when I was making a max level template character to get all the useful boxes, and was on voice with my guild (Swamp Haven), I happened to muse out loud, "What sort of character should I create this time?"

At first they thought I was making a real character on live, but when I explained to them that it was a throwaway temporary PTS character, I put up a stream in Discord, and they started tossing in suggestions - beginning with "make the ugliest Altmer possible". He's obviously a Necromancer, as that would be the most unsuitable for their culture. Poor outcast.

I guess he has decided to embrace his uniqueness and just be who he is.

k2q5ts5caubl.png

(edited to correct a very minor typo. Sorry. I had to. I'm like that.)
    Edited by Kelinmiriel on February 16, 2022 11:09PM
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
    Options
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This character is on the PTS, and should be called, "Created by Committee" (although his current name is "Purty Boi"). A few incarnations ago of PTS, when I was making a max level template character to get all the useful boxes, and was on voice with my guild (Swamp Haven), I happened to muse out loud, "What sort of character should I create this time?"

At first they thought I was making a real character on live, but when I explained to them that it was a throwaway temporary PTS character, I put up a stream in Discord, and they started tossing in suggestions - beginning with "make the ugliest Altmer possible". He's obviously a Necromancer, as that would be the most unsuitable for their culture. Poor outcast.

I guess he has decided to embrace his uniqueness and just be who he is.

k2q5ts5caubl.png

(edited to correct a very minor typo. Sorry. I had to. I'm like that.)

I'm fairly certain your altmer is a daedra in disguise
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2400+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Seyrruasali, altmer stamarc
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My beautiful Breton isn't always this way, but sometimes things just gotta die...

20200504185201_1.jpg
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beauty and ugliness are subjective and lies in the eyes of the beholder.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • bradleymsimmons
    bradleymsimmons
    ✭✭✭
    Someone in Reddit has a journal entitled "People of Tamriel". Here are some of his/her findings:

It's like The People of Walmart! LOL!!
    Options
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    hklcfgtjqbd41.png
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
    Options
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    This character is on the PTS, and should be called, "Created by Committee" (although his current name is "Purty Boi").

Haha! I love it!

... or maybe he's an Altmer in the disguise of a Daedra? ;)

(Btw, I really don't think the "Goatee & Stubble" Facial Hair is supposed to look like that. But it does, at least sometimes, and with certain skin tones, and hair colors, it looks particularly bad. Anyway - that's NOT a chin growth. ...I guess. Unless it is.)
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
    Options
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    Youyouz06 wrote: »
    wnoodge3fvq4.jpg

hm, I find him actually to be quite handsome.

*His cheeks blush as does his bald head*
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just here for the fat orcs in dresses. Carry on.
    Options
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is making me want to create a thoroughly hideous alt. But I think some of you are gonna stay well ahead of me on that! Those “People of Tamriel” pics are awesome!
    Options
  • MJ202
    MJ202
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread should include a "View at your own risk" warning as some of those images can't be un-viewed, once you see them.

:p
    Options
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I deleted my hideous fat argonian a few years ago :(
    So there's this guy ....
    1FkzDg.md.jpg
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
    Options
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This character is on the PTS, and should be called, "Created by Committee" (although his current name is "Purty Boi").

Haha! I love it!

... or maybe he's an Altmer in the disguise of a Daedra? ;)

(Btw, I really don't think the "Goatee & Stubble" Facial Hair is supposed to look like that. But it does, at least sometimes, and with certain skin tones, and hair colors, it looks particularly bad. Anyway - that's NOT a chin growth. ...I guess. Unless it is.)

LOL good point
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2400+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Seyrruasali, altmer stamarc
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    Options