Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Help lost with beam me up

feklar42
feklar42
Soul Shriven
Is there a set of written instructions on how to get started with BMU?

All I can find are videos and they assume the viewer knows a lot more about the game that I do (I've played it 4 days). Playing with BMU I have beamed myself to a house in Summerset Isle...and I don't know how to get back to Vvardenfall.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Open the Map, find Vvardenfell in the list, pick a wayshrine.

2. If you dont have Summerset, just leave the house, you will port back to the place you were.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• feklar42
    feklar42
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for answering. For some reason, I wasn't having luck with the wayshrines, but when I exited the house, I was by the sea. I ended up just jumping in and letting aslaughterfish eat me, which sent me to the Summerset wayshrine and then I could get back to Vvardenfall. LOL
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    feklar42 wrote: »
    Thank you for answering. For some reason, I wasn't having luck with the wayshrines, but when I exited the house, I was by the sea. I ended up just jumping in and letting aslaughterfish eat me, which sent me to the Summerset wayshrine and then I could get back to Vvardenfall. LOL

It sounds like you're doing everything right. Congrats on your "Slaughtered" achievement!
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner