The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crashing today ?

Umbro100
Umbro100
✭✭✭
I tried to level one new skill in the desert, running dolmens with the group. As a healer, I find it easier to run like that, insted of farming solo.Crashed 5 times in a row in 15 minutes. A few people in the group also, multiple times. Some of them never came back. Just wondering if that is because of an add on, or because there are actual people on the map playing the game ? Would I crash if I was alone somewhere picking flowers ?
Maybe they should make it an offline single palyer game :)
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 17, 2022 9:52PM
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep... I had the exact same thing happen yesterday running the dolmens in Alik'r. However, I found it most happened at one specific dolmen (Goat's Head) I believe... and it was always when I'd try to mount right after looting the chest. Happened three times, so I ended up logging in to an alt and doing some mat farming instead.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Platform? Server?
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Platform? Server?

PCNA
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. CTD's at Alik'r dolmens this weekend on PC/NA.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • xXSilverDragonXx
    xXSilverDragonXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC, NA, far too many crashes in Alik'r dolmens. Just as bad as cyrodiil can be during busy times.
  • Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU just gave up, the game keeps kicking me out and then can't login for several minutes, Error 301.
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama free social group enjoying PVE questing, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
  • ClevaTreva
    ClevaTreva
    ✭✭✭
    Same since around midnight
  • DreadKnight
    DreadKnight
    ✭✭✭
    xbox same, constant crashes and lag out in cyrodiil
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As a starting point, please try the basic crash troubleshooting found below.

What do I do if ESO is crashing with the error "ESO has stopped working"?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post