The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Nothing is working in this game anymore

Militan1404
Militan1404
✭✭✭
Had to logg out and back inn again like 20 times today becouse my gap closer wont work, not my leap, spell wall or root. They had months to fix this if not years.. and guess what like every second ready check for battlegrounds you get stuck in endless ready check.. zos is really doing a good job waisting theres customers time if that is what they want to achive. But hey at least we are getting a new crappy dlc sometime soon..!
Ps im in really bad mood as im writing this
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had to logg out and back inn again like 20 times today becouse my gap closer wont work, not my leap, spell wall or root. They had months to fix this if not years.. and guess what like every second ready check for battlegrounds you get stuck in endless ready check.. zos is really doing a good job waisting theres customers time if that is what they want to achive. But hey at least we are getting a new crappy dlc sometime soon..!

Ps im in really bad mood as im writing this
    Well, i doubt this other thread on same topic will help your mood at all: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/591670/gap-closers-broken-in-pvp-can-we-please-get-some-acknowledgement-of-this ....but it certainly can't hurt! :D
  • IrishOphidia
    IrishOphidia
    ✭✭✭
    PvP as a whole is completely unplayable during high pop situations. If there's more than 10 people around, then not a single skill will go off. Takes my 8 seconds just to cast Channeled Acceleration. Engulfing and Embers never goes off, so I literally just don't cast them anymore. Leap will start to go off then my character will just come back down where he started and no damage will be done, but the ultimate was consumed. It's literal trash to be honest. This game could have a seriously huge PvP community and ZoS seems to just not care at all.
  • BazOfWar
    BazOfWar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea your right, I was in no proc cyrodiil the other night and it was quite busy. It got to a point where the game was running really choppy, skills would not fire, my character was moving really slowly and he was in the stance of holding his weapon but my weapon was on the floor.

I just logged off it was horrendous.