The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Doomchar Tribute to the House of Troubles

Elvenheart
Elvenheart
✭✭✭✭✭
Here is my Doomchar build dedicated to Malacath, Sheogorath, Molag Bal, and of course, Mehrunes Dagon. I have to give credit where credit is due - when faced with an empty plain in The Deadlands and trying to decide how to start, I looked at videos on YouTube and was HEAVILY inspired by a build done by an XBox player named My Protolog1st, so I would recommend checking out his videos for some great stuff. I was also greatly helped with suggestions and insight along the way by my friend and fellow housing fan @SilverBride, and finally, just last night was shown how to dress up a throne by @blood777 in his Doomchar build on Essential Housing Tool's Open House list. Speaking of EHT, while building this I finally downloaded EHT and figured out a few things that turned out to be very helpful, but I'm sure it can do so much more! I did add my Doomchar home to EHT's Open House list so feel free to visit anytime. Thank you for checking out my post, and welcome to the House of Troubles!

8vyz6sd8pwe8.png
ksfz8v06fexb.png
717h8k5gn8xh.png
7ntabgumgzf9.png
e6g576o0rll1.png
gftbg2ge2phr.png
ewasg00g0adj.png
o9jmavt6i3gn.png
cqpbiu7whpj3.png
q7xane6zt6qo.png
1re35zn7svg7.png
tmispu5g7zzl.png
banqvgw3oalv.png
96irx060d37t.png
gmybxo98t9k8.png
os2del34nbuy.png

Edited by Elvenheart on February 11, 2022 3:14PM
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well done
    Great work really
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Elvenheart! You've been a great help with my castle and given me some great ideas!

I really encourage people to go visit this build in person. It's absolutely amazing!
    Edited by SilverBride on February 16, 2022 2:46AM
    PCNA
  • Valgret
    Valgret
    Looks very good! >:)
    Interesting ideas and nice result!