The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Scale style Similar to the Scales of the Celestial Serpent for Argonians

maximusrex45
maximusrex45
✭✭✭✭
I really like the small shiny scale style this skin has, but I am not into all the glowing effects and the change of eye color. I would really like to have crown store option for a similar scale style that can be added as an Argonian customization that allows the different skin colors available in the character creator to show through them. Most of the current scale styles override or overpower the base skin color currently. I'd also consider a plain version of the Scales of the Celestial Serpent skin but prefer more customization options.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fish scales is a skin overlay, it looks really great on argonians.
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh yeah. I want to see golden argonians. Make them lore cannon too. (Make em vicious and bloodthirsty!)
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too really liked the skin on the celestial serpent skin, but don't like the glowy lines. I do hope they make a plainer version of the scales. I agree green, blue, yellow, whatever. the scale texture is amazing. Would love to see more skins based on this as a base.
    Argonian Master Race
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭

I will try to keep an eye out for these. I am slightly concerned that they look to not be total coverage like Celestial Serpent, but here's hoping they look decent when I preview them.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I will try to keep an eye out for these. I am slightly concerned that they look to not be total coverage like Celestial Serpent, but here's hoping they look decent when I preview them.

@maximusrex45 It's not total coverage and works the same as the golden one. But because the scales are subtle it looks a lot better and more natural. Here they are used on the "default" skin type (thanks body markings) in blue skintone.
    0YNwaki.jpg
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on March 14, 2022 1:54AM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!