Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Garden beds

WatchMeDie
WatchMeDie
✭✭
What is the chance of getting usable garden beds for your houses. Where you can plant herbs or cottons etc and it grows and you can harvest it after a certain amount of time or daily.

Thanks
  • maxxy55b14_ESO
    This what I want. Not a great big house, but a homey one that is useful, and I want a usable garden.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garden beds I want this to happen just to see different varieties of gardens would be nice.
  • Demalb16_ESO
    Demalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That would destroy the economy of the game.
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The economy needs more supply to reduce the outrageous prices. Plus it is only plants so wouldn’t destroy it.
    I would love this. Much better than a card game, which isn’t what I bought this game for.
    This was a wonderful feature in Skyrim and I was so disappointed that it isn’t in ESO.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently the chance is nil since it does not exist. If it were added to the game it would very likely produce a very limited yield with a daily lockout to get more.

I say this since Zenimax has set up a system where we can harvest as much as we want throughout pretty much any zone. This allows players to determine what price they are willing to pay vs doing the work themselves to harvest the materials.