The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can i get a 100% CONFIRMATION FROM THE DEVELOPER

DragonJedi
CAN we get a 100% CONFIRMATION FROM one of the eso game developers that the BLUE PLAN DAEDRIC FENCE SECTION is still available (drops/in lootpool) in elder scrolls online CONSOLES XBOX AND PLAYSTATION

@ZOS_Kevin
@ZOS_GinaBruno
@ZOS_BillE
Edited by DragonJedi on February 5, 2022 7:47AM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DragonJedi wrote: »
    CAN we get a 100% CONFIRMATION FROM one of the eso game developers that the BLUE PLAN DAEDRIC FENCE SECTION is still available (drops/in lootpool) in elder scrolls online

To get a thread noticed by a dev or mod, try tagging them for best results.
    @ZOS_Kevin might can help here.
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • DragonJedi
    How do i do that
  • DragonJedi
    Nm i figured out how to tag
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CAN we get a 100% CONFIRMATION FROM one of the eso game developers that the BLUE PLAN DAEDRIC FENCE SECTION is still available (drops/in lootpool) in elder scrolls online

To get a thread noticed by a dev or mod, try tagging them for best results.
    @ZOS_Kevin might can help here.
    Huzzah!

Like I did above. Kevin is the forum moderator, (and does a awesome job at that), so by including him by @ name will ping him.
    Developers, coders, etc don't normally respond to forum questions as that would take up all their time, so the community mgrs like Gina and Jess and mods like Kevin will take questions to the powers that be and post answers here.
    Hope this helps and good luck on your answer. :)
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • DragonJedi
    Thanks g
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least on PC EU there are 7 for sale - all for less than 2 Million gold so I guess they are still in game
    or they would be much more expensive
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A player posted on January 17th in ESO fashion they got a drop in Alkr dolmen. I would expect that was a recent experience which would indicate they drop at dolmens.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drop rate for PS seems insanely low. I have only ever seen one listed for sale in all the years I’ve been playing. It’s a blue quality plan and if it comes from dolmens it should be readily available now.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• DragonJedi
    Idk why everyone thinks it can ONLY BE OBTAINED FROM DOLMENS jus like ANYTHING ELSE IN GAME if its in lootpool then as with everything else it will drop from any enemy daedric zone/area/public dungeon or delve maybe dolmens has better drop % but if it drops it drops same as everything else id assume
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Idk why everyone thinks it can ONLY BE OBTAINED FROM DOLMENS jus like ANYTHING ELSE IN GAME if its in lootpool then as with everything else it will drop from any enemy daedric zone/area/public dungeon or delve maybe dolmens has better drop % but if it drops it drops same as everything else id assume

Dolmens are going to be a frequent place to find Daedra.

Since it seems to be so super rare I wonder if it only drops from Vaults of Madness or somewhere like that.

Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA