Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I hope High Isle's map terrain is true to it's Concept Art

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
080df-16414285667771-1920.jpg

I'm not advocating for more unpassable mountains on otherwise flat land acting as barriers and walls, but the island being portrayed is definitely rugged and very vertical, jutting out of the Sea with sheer cliff faces and little fields or open terrain. I'd like to feel like a Mountain Goat this time. I'd like to climb to the top of that cliff to look down upon the Player Hub, and I mean REALLY down. The top of that waterfall should be a Location of Interest to discover. (jumping off could also be a fun achievement...)
CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • MaraxusTheOrc
    MaraxusTheOrc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the reveal trailer showed an NPC with a one-handed weapon/rune situation, only for that not to be part of the expansion, I am not particularly optimistic that what you see in the trailer is what we’ll get upon release. I agree with you, THAT world looks gorgeous, but…the reveal really left me with a pessimistic outlook I guess.
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More cliff pathways and verticality would be a nice change. I support 100%.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)