The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Moon Crates

WraithCaller88
WraithCaller88
✭✭✭
Since everyone is crate-crazy lately :p

Can we please get the New Moon Crates at some point in the near future? According to the UESP, they haven't been available since 2019 - longer than both the Sovngarde & Xanmeer crates. Also, seems like a lot of people would like to see them back...
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    They had a brief 4 day return in August 2020, but I agree it's been too long :p we need a faster rotation lol
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting Dwemer crates. 100 and 40 gems rewards just beautiful. And Scalecaller.
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    New Moon is definitely one of the best crates they ever made, and the one I want to see return the most! Hopefully we'll see them come back this year (the 4 days they returned almost 2 years ago were too brief for me to even notice the return :'( ).
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would use the Planemeld Courser with my Kena outfit.

kRzyPrs.jpg

QFGaLfF.png

Edited by SkaraMinoc on March 7, 2022 4:49PM
    PC NA
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    I would use the Planemeld Courser with my Kena outfit.

kRzyPrs.jpg

QFGaLfF.png

This mount (together with the radiant senche-raht from the nightfall crate) has THE coolest looking summoning animation I've ever seen. Hope to see it soon, they've truly done an amazing job with this one.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all. Just wanted to note what we posted here about the New Moon crates.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    Waiting so hard on return of new moon crates.. 1 year +
    Please.. this is painful.
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    Maybe this time we can have return of new moon crates ? ...
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe this time we can have return of new moon crates ? ...

Hopefully the Divines will hear our prayers next month :D
    We'll know in about a week, but I'm hopeful we'll see them this year...
  • Sockermannen
    Sockermannen
    ✭✭✭
    I really want to see them aswell, got so many seals and crown gems saved up that i want to spend since nothing in the current crates interest me :(
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    Return of New Moon Crates is like a dream for me.. waiting on this moment 1 year+
    Checking showcase every month and still disappointed.
    They should change this policy.. I have money and want to spend it.
    Current system is so painful, the worst part of this game.
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Another month, more disappointment... And not just for us, people are begging not just for the New Moon but for the Nightfall and Scalecaller crates too and what do we get? Flame Atronach... Seriously next month I hope they make at least someone happy.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The moon crates are one of the very few things I'd think about buying and then spending crowns on. (note, I really, really hate the idea of loot/gamble crates,.... that's how cool the stuff is in moon crates.)
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on April 28, 2022 2:11PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They know we stocked up on crowns when the sale was on so want us to spend them to buy more at full price for New Moon / Scalecaller crates :P
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    This is BORING.
    Again no new moon crates..
    Why they cannot understand we want to buy what we want - that's all.
    The worst part of this game - crown store and years of waiting.
    Maybe its time to pass.
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    What a pity that ZOS doesn't want to let us spend our money on what we want...
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    Maybe in next month we can have return of New Moon crates ?
    Alot ppl waiting on it..
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe in next month we can have return of New Moon crates ?
    Alot ppl waiting on it..

Next month will be the 1 year anniversary of me asking for them to bring them back. Note that at that time New Moon was the most mentioned crate people have been asking for in the forums, even before I've seen anyone mentioning the Xanmeer or Sovngarde crates (wich are other 2 very well made crates).
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    Still waiting xD what a....
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    New month = new hope xD
    Can we this time ? ..
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    New month = new hope xD
    Can we this time ? ..

Maybe... But I'll try not to have too much hope, my heart can't take it anymore. :'(
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    Mhmm.. new moon crates time or pain will be longer ?
  • Vexen
    Vexen
    ✭✭✭
    yes bring back new moon crates!
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    Next month should be new moon and later nightfall.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Next month should be Nightfall, sure New Moon has not been out in a while but at least it has been out more then once, Nightfall has never returned to the crown store.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on July 30, 2022 2:54AM
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭

Next month should be Nightfall, sure New Moon has not been out in a while but at least it has been out more then once, Nightfall has never returned to the crown store.

That doesn't tell a lot. Sure it would be nice if either of them came back next month (instead of yet another atronach crate that returns every 6 months) but what came back in a while or not doesn't seem to matter to them. We saw that when the Sovngarde crate came back, wich is a crate that was released after the last time New Moon returned and after Nightfall's release (and still came back before either of them). I don't care wich crate comes first, all I want is that both of them come back this year (and honestly I don't have my hopes up).
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    again me xD...
    New moon crates please - its time
  • Sockermannen
    Sockermannen
    ✭✭✭
    zos pls new moon :c
    also showcase when
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this doesn't return before 3 months since I'm broke because of the current Nightfall Crates.
  • Sockermannen
    Sockermannen
    ✭✭✭
    no crates at all this month…. dissapointing…. and fascinating
    Edited by Sockermannen on August 31, 2022 4:36PM