Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

February Daily Rewards

Edaphon
Edaphon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Vf0Ymys.png

The day 21 reward is a circlet:
fuo0aOL.png
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh dear...
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... only need to play for about a week this month? I can do that. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Astiron
    Astiron
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like they should just give us some extra endeavors for daily logins and scrap the "rewards" system. Maybe increase the amount towards the end of the month. Then we can get what we want from the store, or just keep saving.
    Options
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like it. But wouldn't it have to all the way round to be a circlet?
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    I like it. But wouldn't it have to all the way round to be a circlet?

Hair is supposed to hide that. LIke "belts" are really only a belt buckle.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually like this circlet, will be sporting it, unlike some previous ones which had me cringing
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The diadem is nice. I wish they'd give more AP through these rewards.
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm. Nice. Now if I just wanted to grind for the "gown" or pay gazoolas for it on the traders - neither of which I'm interested in doing. Unfortunately, I REALLY like the gown.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Hm. Nice. Now if I just wanted to grind for the "gown" or pay gazoolas for it on the traders - neither of which I'm interested in doing. Unfortunately, I REALLY like the gown.
    Gown?
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Gown?

Isn't it called the Thrafey Debutante Gown? I could always be wrong of course. It's what the female ambition (the first one) is wearing....

Options
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gown?

Isn't it called the Thrafey Debutante Gown? I could always be wrong of course. It's what the female ambition (the first one) is wearing....

that's not a february rewards item, is why the poster was confused,

PS-grinding the cloth scraps and assembling it yourself would probably be more rewarding, but if you have in game gold to burn, just buy it outright for some instant gratification
    Edited by Blinx on February 1, 2022 2:14AM
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for delay, I had to deal with a website issue.

Here's the text version.
    February 2022 (Sun’s Dawn)
    1. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (50)
    2. Crown Experience Scroll (1)
    3. Crown Lethal Poison (100)
    4. Instant Woodworking Research (1)
    5. Crown Fortifying Meal (2)
    6. Gold (5,000)
    7. Grand Gold Coast Experience Scroll (1)
    8. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (75)
    9. Crown Experience Scroll (2)
    10. Crown Lethal Poison (150)
    11. Instant Blacksmithing Research (1)
    12. Crown Fortifying Meal (4)
    13. Tel Var Stones (2,000)
    14. Crown Repair Kit (10)
    15. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (100)
    16. Crown Experience Scroll (3)
    17. Crown Lethal Poison (200)
    18. Instant Clothing Research (1)
    19. Crown Fortifying Meal (6)
    20. Crown Mimic Stone (5)
    21. Thrafey Debutante Circlet – Major Adornment
    22. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (125)
    23. Crown Experience Scroll (4)
    24. Crown Lethal Poison (250)
    25. Instant All Research (1)
    26. Crown Fortifying Meal (8)
    27. Instant All Research (1)
    28. Tel Var (3,000)

This month on my website, I've added a tips section to the daily login rewards page to explain what the items are and some useful tips for them.

You might find them useful. If you have any useful suggestions I've missed, please let me know and I'll add them.

https://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/eso-chronicle-of-daily-logon-rewards/
    Edited by BenevolentBowd on February 1, 2022 2:19AM
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. I had plans to travel in March. Looks like this would have been the time to do it.

Oh what am I saying? There won't be anything worthwhile in March, either.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The roast chicken, purple potion and experience scrolls for new alts are always welcomed.

The diadem is okay. It’ll go with the Thafey gown when Sammy finally finishes the grind in 2025.
    Options
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A circlet that looks good on templar, a exp scroll and 10 crown repair kits, thank you z youre the best.
    This month has great rewards.

I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blinx wrote: »
    Gown?

PS-grinding the cloth scraps and assembling it yourself would probably be more rewarding, but if you have in game gold to burn, just buy it outright for some instant gratification

I didn't say the gown was a reward. I just noted that I really liked the gown that "goes with" the 21 day reward.

Nope, can't do the dungeons. Not happening. And yes I have the gold but I'm not spending 50k for one scrap when 50 are needed.
    Options
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't say the gown was a reward. I just noted that I really liked the gown that "goes with" the 21 day reward.

Nope, can't do the dungeons. Not happening. And yes I have the gold but I'm not spending 50k for one scrap when 50 are needed.

I know what you meant, but you left out the "goes with" part, and maybe the person doesn't have blackwood, thus the questioning of gown

Options
  • step9372
    step9372
    ✭✭✭
    I heard a khajiit merchant once say, "One man's junk is another man's treasure!".

I like the Thrafey Debutante Gown and so spent the time to grind for it. The Thrafey Debutante Circlet will obviously pair nicely with it so I'm happy.
    PC NA. Arrived in Tamriel April 2017. CP2500+. 13 Characters. Housing addict.
    Options
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to get more meaningful rewards. Things that are overpriced in crown store, like armoury slots. Outfit slots. Things everyone can use. I don't think my NA boy would look good with that circlet. Or any circlet.

Also I would like to be able to skip the daily reward and still progress through the month. I really hate just destroying them.
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5K gold & 5K tel-var + Circlet. Nice :)
    Options
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehh.

I wish more "circlets" actually wrap around the head instead of it being super glued to the forehead lol.
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    Options
  • deleted220614-000183
    5K gold & 5K tel-var + Circlet. Nice :)

I just imagine the board of management giving approve to that.
    "And isn't it too much for a month of clikcing and not a skipping a single day?"
    Options
  • Nomadic_Atmoran
    Nomadic_Atmoran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blinx wrote: »
    Gown?

Have you tried grinding the scraps? Its painful. I dont think anyone would come out of that and say they felt it was rewarding.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
    Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
    Options
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not a big fan of the circlet, but whatever I know many others will. I always love adding to my large collection of XP scrolls! As always, thanks ZOS! I can and will not ever hate on anything that is FREE.
    Options
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you tried grinding the scraps? Its painful. I dont think anyone would come out of that and say they felt it was rewarding.

They're doing another one of those? I still haven't found all of the tapestry scraps!
    Options
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It should sit higher on the forehead, looks uncomfortable.
    Options
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    It should sit higher on the forehead, looks uncomfortable.

It is bound onto your forehead by magicka, of course it’ll be painful :D
    Options
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they need to add the experience scrolls into recipes... I'm never going to get through my 450+ scrolls with the rate they are handing them out each month :/

Be nice if you could just instantly convert them into CP experience :D
    Edited by James-Wayne on February 2, 2022 1:46AM
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A very kind wonderful person (you know who you are! <3 ) gifted me the Scaly Cloth Scraps for the Debutante Gown!

8nbMPir.png

I will be changing the current circlet out on the 21st! Thank you my friend!
    Options
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quite like the semi-circlet - and it goes with my elf's colors of forest green and buckskin.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Options