The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Convergenence

Vulkunne
Vulkunne
✭✭✭✭✭
Was enjoying my time at Ft Alessia until a certain raid moved thru with many using Dark Convergence during a siege there. So pretty much everyone on the ground level by the FD who setup for defense gets swept away in a matter of seconds and the raid moves thru like it ain't nothing but a thang. Inner siege begins and we setup on inner and roof. Inner is swept away with their push, but not before saturating the roof, the second floor of the keep with Dark Convergence... everywhere.

I'm curious... what is the point to having such a comically powerful skill, especially when its so easy to obtain? Why allow the use of this skill in Cyrodiil, when the experience of using walls and troop formations gets childishly swept away by one person clicking a button?

I understand PvP is the step child in this game but Dark Convergence was one of the absolute worst things they could have added to Cyrodiil and its so game breaking, immersion breaking, I mean was the point to just add this and let PvP burn? I mean I dunno. This 'ability' seems really out of place in Cyrodiil and I can't imagine anyone cares about balance unleashing something like this on us. Dark Convergence is fine for BGs and such but breaks the Cyrodiil setting completely.

The reason I don't use it is because it requires no skills and is way too OP. I mean maybe I'll start and we'll all just bounce from one spinner to the other. What a joke.