The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Now Recruiting for the Knights of Corinthia - A New Guild for New Players!

TiberiousAldis
Greetings!

The Knights of Corinthia are a brand new guild and a guild that is tailored more to the newer playerbase, or players that are new to the game on the PC platform. As of right now, the guild is just beginning, but we hope to become much larger sooner than later. As I said, we are geared for newer players as we want to form a safe haven of sorts for all to gain knowledge, do some PvE content and get a helping hand with the tasks that you may feel others couldn't be bothered to do.

Ultimately, we have a vision for the guild to become a sizable, engaged PvE guild that has filled its' ranks with nothing but players that want to see the best become of everyone. We will have a guild bank that features the "Take something, leave something" system that will be open to all members. Additionally, we would love to employ the help of some solid crafters that is willing to help in the endeavors of others- or conversely, help someone along their journey to become a great crafter. I have been the benefactor of a few great players whom were willing enough to help me learn and progress this game, and I want nothing more than to put together a collective community of these types of people to keep the good faith of Tamriel within ESO.

If any of this sounds attractive to you, or you know someone who may benefit from an organization like this one, please add myself TiberAldis and we will get you in as soon as possible- getting this journey started for all of us.

Tiberious Aldis
Grand Master
The Knights of Corinthia