The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

U33 Datamine

• Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MattVH wrote: »
    I hate everything about this thing https://esou-strapi.s3.amazonaws.com/aw_crwn_mounts_coralcrawlerdwarvenspider_1x1_0b71a55fd1.jpg

Someone summoning an atronach in the shape of a horse makes a bit of sense (it being an iconic an popular mount type). This is just weird and specific as hell.

There's already a frost atronach dwemer spider so i guess i'm late. Seriously though, what the hell are these remodels.

Edit: nvm, there's also a guar novelty stick, but a version with a cooking pot-helmet... What's next? A flaming novelty stick nix hound made out of fairy dust?

Maybe it's, like, a Dwemer spider that sat on the ocean floor for a century, overgrown with coral?
    That's the only thing that kinda makes sense to me. But then look at the other coral mounts...

On the other hand I'm kinda glad none of this appeals to me. Saves me some money and Endeavors.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not much that's my style this time but that's ok. I just spent 16k seals on my favorite mount of all time so it's probably for the better
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aw_crwn_costumes_nereidsseafoamraiment_1x1-40b5de7e37ef.jpg
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »

That thing a BETTER not be an apex crown crate outfit!
  • rbfrgsp
    rbfrgsp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aw_crwn_hat_savvyscoundrelsmask_ivt_13177_1x1_3715b1c36e.jpg
    Dread Pirate Roberts vibes.
    Edited by rbfrgsp on January 31, 2022 9:23PM
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Remathilis wrote: »

Now you called it :lol:
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remathilis wrote: »

You know it is... If you look at the themed crown crates it 100% it is.

And This one I will Get cause I like to have themed outfits with Mounts and skins and mementos So Zos Knows its target audience
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rbfrgsp wrote: »
    aw_crwn_hat_savvyscoundrelsmask_ivt_13177_1x1_3715b1c36e.jpg
    Dread Pirate Roberts vibes.

66024095.jpg
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or is Jakarn about to be a buyable crown store companion?! (nope, just a houseguest)

NOT COMPLAINING. (complaining just a little)

Also, seashells on EVERYTHING!!!!!

And water gardens, flowery faces, aquariums, lady thorn's staff, and Catwell.

Best. Crates. Ever. <3
    Edited by Cireous on January 31, 2022 10:17PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally some awesome water-themed stuff! The blue skin is lovely, and so it is the finned tiara!.
    Yeah, except the blue skin covers up the character's eyes .... They ruined yet another potentially good skin by doing that again.
  • Broken23
    Broken23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aw_crwn_mounts_harrowstormbear_1x1_735da2e213.jpg

omg the first radiant apex bear??? i need it now
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my :love: That Auri-El statue <3

Only wondering what this supposed to be? Mount? Giant pet?
    aw_crwn_pets_aurulunfledglinggryphon_1x1_080df49dd9.jpg
    Pet, it's another Gryphon cub. Mounts always have the saddle on them.
    Edited by Arunei on February 1, 2022 12:10AM
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the look of everything. Maybe I won't be able to hold out for the sale... UGH
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Nomadic_Atmoran
    Nomadic_Atmoran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they overhauled the Daggerfall Overlook and placed it next to a port...Seriously, how lazy can they get? Aside from what looks to be new textures in the style of the High Isle architecture. From here it looks almost exactly the same as the current Daggerfall Overlook.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
    Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, please stop creating coldharbour animals. Especially cats. This is sad. They look skinny and unhealthy. I know, they're not real. But I can't relax when I see them. Brings sad memories from our world...

Furnishings lovely. Especially aquariums and pools with plants.

And... everything for sea elves. But no sea elves as a race. Lost opportunity.

🌙 🌟 earrings for TES 3 fans.

• James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they overhauled the Daggerfall Overlook and placed it next to a port...Seriously, how lazy can they get? Aside from what looks to be new textures in the style of the High Isle architecture. From here it looks almost exactly the same as the current Daggerfall Overlook.

This is actually part of the Prologue quest and not a Home you can purchase. It has a massive courtyard up top so would have made a great home.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's got a little saucepan on its head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take

My

Money

aw_crwn_pets_catwell_1x1_eb3364b109.jpg
  • Eormenric
    Eormenric
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the datamine!

Art department knocked it way out of the park on this one. Stellar imagery on nearly everything. Who knew all it took to intrigue me was watery stuff. Reefborn stuff will get all of my crowns; and the monster arms pack--beautiful!
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Finally some awesome water-themed stuff! The blue skin is lovely, and so it is the finned tiara!.
    Yeah, except the blue skin covers up the character's eyes .... They ruined yet another potentially good skin by doing that again.

Damm... :/

Why are they like this? Why can´t we have nice stuff? :s
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Arunei wrote: »
    Oh my :love: That Auri-El statue <3

Only wondering what this supposed to be? Mount? Giant pet?
    aw_crwn_pets_aurulunfledglinggryphon_1x1_080df49dd9.jpg
    Pet, it's another Gryphon cub. Mounts always have the saddle on them.

They surely make it look far bigger than a normal gryphon pet on that picture.

But yes you are right,it is a pet.There goes my hope for a gryphon mount with wings.

https://esomodelviewer.com/data-mining/post/18-ascending-tide-dlc-future-crown-store-items
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on February 1, 2022 12:42PM
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That eyes are awesome.
    aw_crwn_fm_darlocsgoldeneyes_ivt_13028_1x1_85ddefead9.jpg
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So the two person mounts are good for ... helping your friends Dolmen grind in Alik'r B)

aw_crwn_mounts_group_grandpilliondrafthorse_1x1_be0e4bfac9.jpg
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    That cat with the iron pot hat. :D

Do you think it's name might be Catwell?
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This mount looks sooo coool omg, i wouldnt mind using it on a necro, but im sure it's a radiant apex
    aw_crwn_mounts_voideaterdurzog_1x1-f5f816dcf299.jpg

aight so a cadwell sphinx cat, looks weird but not bad. i hope we get normal sphinx cat pets in the future.
    aw_crwn_pets_catwell_1x1-5eb70e3ba81d.jpg

interesting arms pack, might look really good on nightblade
    aw_crwn_outfitstyle_weapon_priorthierric_1x1-ffef1cdf1651.jpg

for the people who want to make a demon looking character
    aw_crwn_fm_darlocsgoldeneyes_ivt_13028_1x1-efbc782fe63d.jpg

I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭

for the people who want to make a demon looking character
    aw_crwn_fm_darlocsgoldeneyes_ivt_13028_1x1-efbc782fe63d.jpg

Perfect for Geralt of Rivia characters too!
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aight so a cadwell sphinx cat, looks weird but not bad. i hope we get normal sphinx cat pets in the future.
    aw_crwn_pets_catwell_1x1-5eb70e3ba81d.jpg

There have been two
    300px-ON-crown_store-Sphynx_Lynx_02.jpg
    300px-ON-pet-Tu%27whacca%27s_Sphynx_Cat.jpg

• rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The princess bride mask is very nostalgic😂
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    That cat with the iron pot hat. :D

Do you think it's name might be Catwell?

If you download the picture, the filename says it's catwell, so I think confirmed...
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GUARRRRRRR!!!!!

Also Catwell and the Dread Pirate Roberts mask
    Soupy twist
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most excited for the water elements; finally some new things to add into my houses that are really cool. Also love some of the new costumes and definitely getting new earrings finally is welcome.

The very last pic of the mansion... hoping that is player housing for sale in the new zone. I checked out the aquarium yesterday on PTS and while very pretty, it's not likely one i will be getting.