The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Change Animal Companion morphs to Frost

MindOfTheSwarm
MindOfTheSwarm
✭✭✭✭✭
Simple question but one that has been suggested for quite some time. So I figured a poll was needed to get the communities voice on this.
Should the Magicka morphs of Animal Companions be converted to Frost?

Change Animal Companion morphs to Frost 13 votes

Yes, change all Magicka morphs to Frost.
23%
emilyhyoyeonRadagastThePinkbug 3 votes
Yes, but for only one or two skills.
15%
elvigyJlshubert15 2 votes
No, leave them as they are. The solution for Frost skill options exists outside of the skill line. (Third Morphs, Spellcrafting, rework of some morphs such as Entropy etc.)
61%
TryxusAstironmeekmikoSylvermynxArchangelIsraphelAraneae6537MindOfTheSwarmNerfSeige 8 votes
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, leave them as they are. The solution for Frost skill options exists outside of the skill line. (Third Morphs, Spellcrafting, rework of some morphs such as Entropy etc.)
    I voted no, but truth is I am kind of neutral when I really think about it. Deep down it wouldn’t bother me either way.
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started this poll as even though I voted no, I had to accept a lot of people had qualms with Warden, so I felt like it was an important question to ask. I appreciate people taking time to vote. If anyone has additional comments feel free. More insight the better.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like them the way they are.