Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

@ZOS: Do we get some wallpapers for High Isle?

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Title.

I'm craving some beautiful new wallpapers for the upcoming Chapter and we still haven't got ones (or the wallpaper page doesn't show them?): https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/media/category/wallpapers/

The last wallpaper is the Skyrim anniversary.

Dear ZOS, can we expect some wallpaper soon?
PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My computer wallpaper is still the summerset one and has been for years.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My phone has had the Deadlands on it all last year and beginning of this year, definitely ready for the change.
  • YstradClud
    YstradClud
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if they don't like it or not but I just converted the Dreadsail Pirates media to jpeg. Pretty sure it converted to 3840 x 2160.

3WrfsQK.jpg
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Title.
    I'm craving some beautiful new wallpapers for the upcoming Chapter and we still haven't got ones (or the wallpaper page doesn't show them?): https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/media/category/wallpapers/

Well... I can offer the ones I've pasted together from site assets and added bit of color correction. Hope that will be of help.

dlsHtuol.png
    1920x1080 1/2 | 2560х1080
    Edited by TiaFrye on January 31, 2022 5:00PM
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need some backgrounds for MS Teams!

They have to be work appropriate.

Right now the Ebonheart Pact is my background.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Hey, can we get an update on this, please?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I just ripped mine from the main site page, I didnt add the knight overlay instead I ripped the new logo from the game files and put Legacy of the Breton with the new logo on it. I needed ultrawide 21:9 and a mobile version, works a treat till they release official ones.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    I need some backgrounds for MS Teams!

They have to be work appropriate.

Right now the Ebonheart Pact is my background.

This is my Teams one... I could actually be playing ES Legends while on Teams :D

Tavern.png

PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please? :/
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can we get an update on this? Maybe we get some nice High Isle wallpaper with the upcoming DLC?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hadn't seen the 10th anniversary one...I may have a new background now. Though I can only imagine the Nord Hero's expression when the three get time-traveled to the 4th Era and the other two are like "Dragons! In your homeland!" :lol:
    6b4dd8663cf97de5c1ce617b51fb4ea1_skyrim-10-anniversary-tribute_wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 3, 2022 7:12PM
  • SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May we have ones we can use on PS please?

Still have Elsweyr one as nothing available since apparently.
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »
    Title.

Well... I can offer the ones I've pasted together from site assets and added bit of color correction. Hope that will be of help.

dlsHtuol.png
    1920x1080 1/2 | 2560х1080

@TiaFrye this is stunning! I'm using the ultrawide image to create an animated wallpaper. Waterfalls are flowing, waves lapping against the shore, banners blowing in the sea breeze etc etc. Do you mind if I upload it for others to use when I'm done? I'll link you into the thread with credit when I'm done :smile:
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, I just want some official ones in WQHD. I am very petty when it comes to wallpapers, if they're not sharp and high quality I won't use them. Most of the official ESO wallpapers are great and I really want the High Isle vibe, so I hope for an update soon.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Madarc
    Madarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Created a few myself. It's easy to do: Wait for the right moment in the cinematic trailer, just take a screenshot, and load it into a graphics program and then do a bit of post-processing.

ship0474j2f.png

Edited by Madarc on February 5, 2022 1:31PM
    Ich wünsche mir in TESO für alle meine Charaktere: Ein Kostüm, auf dessen Rücken in fetten neongrün strahlenden Buchstaben steht:
    ARKANIST, geh mir aus dem Weg.. du leuchtender Sozialkontakt !
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay, I did it! Fully animated ultrawide wallpaper using the versions @TiaFrye put together as a base. If I get their permission I'll upload this through Wallpaper Engine for others that want to use it :smile:

Demo of the effects below:

https://youtu.be/V3aMHUOwuCE
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkstorne wrote: »
    Okay, I did it! Fully animated ultrawide wallpaper using the versions @TiaFrye put together as a base. If I get their permission I'll upload this through Wallpaper Engine for others that want to use it :smile:

This is amazing! And sure, why not? As Wallpaper Engine user myself I'm very excited to try this on!
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is amazing! And sure, why not? As Wallpaper Engine user myself I'm very excited to try this on!
    Thanks! Just uploaded so it should show up in the workshop tab of wallpaper engine if you filter by recent. Title is "ESO High Isle" for anyone who wants to search. It's 2560x1080 but I'm using it just fine at 3440x1440 :smile:
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks! Just uploaded so it should show up in the workshop tab of wallpaper engine if you filter by recent. Title is "ESO High Isle" for anyone who wants to search. It's 2560x1080 but I'm using it just fine at 3440x1440 :smile:

Can you upload it somewhere else? I don't have that engine and I would like to use it, looks great!
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Can you upload it somewhere else? I don't have that engine and I would like to use it, looks great!
    It's fully designed using Wallpaper Engine's tools, so it's not something I can just upload elsewhere I'm afraid. It's very cheap on Steam, and people are constantly uploading new animated wallpapers since it's community driven, so we'll worth checking out if you're interested :smile:
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Thank you so much, these wallpapers look AMAZING!

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/61631
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -