The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

My ESO Highlights from 2021

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Dungeons — I usually enjoy the dungeons but thought The Cauldron, Blake Drake Villa and The Dread Cellar particularly fun and the monster helm from The Cauldron is Best Ever!

Housing — There were a variety houses of high quality, with Varlaisvea being my favorite because I love all things Elven and the Ayleid aesthetic. I know it isn’t for everyone and I’m so glad that ZOS made the archetypal Ayleid ruin for those of us who love it!

I’m also happy that we have been getting more structural furnishings, including windows and ceilings with the Deadlands and even a placeable water furnishing (well, actually sulfur, but that’s something, and I transformed one into a bioluminescent pond).

Deadlands Firewalker Personality — That seems an odd choice for a highlight but I can’t overstate the importance of my characters and anything that brings them closer to my ideal for them makes me very happy indeed!

Armory — I thought that for me this would just be a nice-to-have but it has really encouraged me to experiment more with my characters in different builds and roles and is also super helpful for saving specific set-ups.
Edited by Araneae6537 on January 31, 2022 12:03AM
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Battlegrounds Deathmatch

1 million leaderboard score only to find out it means nothing and you get almost no reward

ORf5M2A.png

21900 score on Deathmatch, possibly a world record but no way to find out

KE4350g.png

5.3 million healing game

JH1EtX9.png

21k heal crit in BG using Gladiator set

TvzEJEd.png

Achieving the Chaos Guardian title 1 week before ZOS messed up BG queues and made it almost impossible to obtain

Ihx1tED.png

Edited by SkaraMinoc on January 31, 2022 4:40AM
    PC NA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While not as notable as above, I did finally reach Grand Overlord on my Orc and got an Elder Scroll for my house.
    :)
    I know it’s something that can be done if you’re patient enough but for someone who’s not running the best gear or doesn’t have the best build it is a worthy achievement. I had a lot of fun but some grueling times as well.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, @SkaraMinoc and @katanagirl1 on your personal achievements! :smiley: I haven’t yet done anything on that level. My greatest accomplishment this past year was achieving Grandmaster Crafter, which isn’t at all comparable in terms of player skill, of course, but still, it was a goal long worked toward and happy to obtain. :) I also found a group that I really enjoy running trials with and this year I hope to improve my performance in both endgame PVE as well as PVP.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on January 31, 2022 5:02AM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was my intent to list actual positives, especially as I’ve been vocal about what I’m not so happy about.

But congrats on your personal achievements! :smiley: I haven’t yet done anything on that level but as a healer main, you make me intrigued to try a sorc healer myself! My greatest accomplishment this past year was achieving Grandmaster Crafter, which isn’t at all comparable in terms of player skill, of course, but still, it was a goal long worked toward and happy to obtain. :) I also found a group that I really enjoy running trials with and this year I hope to improve my performance in both endgame PVE as well as PVP.

GMC is a big deal too! That is a lot of time invested and a lot of gold as well. Congrats!
    I am also intrigued by the thought of that bioluminescent pool.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My highlight was to finally clear vCR+3 with my prog guild. It had been a long time coming.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was my intent to list actual positives, especially as I’ve been vocal about what I’m not so happy about.

But congrats on your personal achievements! :smiley: I haven’t yet done anything on that level but as a healer main, you make me intrigued to try a sorc healer myself! My greatest accomplishment this past year was achieving Grandmaster Crafter, which isn’t at all comparable in terms of player skill, of course, but still, it was a goal long worked toward and happy to obtain. :) I also found a group that I really enjoy running trials with and this year I hope to improve my performance in both endgame PVE as well as PVP.

GMC is a big deal too! That is a lot of time invested and a lot of gold as well. Congrats!

Thank you! :blush:

I created the bioluminescent pool as a centerpiece of the main pod in my Gornir Estate:

O3I2XIP.png
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And one of the reasons I love the Firewalker Personality is it's help me better bring to life my broody elf! ^^

mHLqQXF.png
  • Diatonic
    Diatonic
    ✭✭
    Tannus15 wrote: »
    My highlight was to finally clear vCR+3 with my prog guild. It had been a long time coming.

Glad I could carry you through it that one time 🤪
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My personal highlight was discovering that I can finally solo each of the WBs in Northern Elsweyr and Vvardenfell. It usually takes me a while due to my low DPS, and I might die a few times on some of them before I manage to kill them, but I enjoy a lengthy and difficult fight where I'm not assured of quickly burning through a boss with no sense of risk and challenge. Now I can finally pick up the WB dailies in those two zones without dreading them. :)

Now if I could just master all of the WBs in the other zones. :(
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s awesome! I love working toward a challenge with a group and then finally achieving it! Congratulations! :smiley:
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    My personal highlight was discovering that I can finally solo each of the WBs in Northern Elsweyr and Vvardenfell. It usually takes me a while due to my low DPS, and I might die a few times on some of them before I manage to kill them, but I enjoy a lengthy and difficult fight where I'm not assured of quickly burning through a boss with no sense of risk and challenge. Now I can finally pick up the WB dailies in those two zones without dreading them. :)

Way to go! There are only a few WBs I can solo and I prefer to duo as a tank or healer and let the other person nuke the boss, hehe! It is satisfying to be able to defeat them on your own though. :)
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s awesome! I love working toward a challenge with a group and then finally achieving it! Congratulations! :smiley:
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »

Way to go! There are only a few WBs I can solo and I prefer to duo as a tank or healer and let the other person nuke the boss, hehe! It is satisfying to be able to defeat them on your own though. :)

Thank you! If I'm not already busy with something else, I enjoy running to help other players who call for help in zone chat, so a nice benefit of knowing that I'm finally able to solo all of the WBs in those two zones is that I can run to someone's aid and not be worried whether we'll have enough players to get the job done.

Actually, I can't solo Wuyuvus on the PC EU server yet, because I haven't bothered to acquire the Psijic skill line on that server yet, and the Precognition ultimate from that skill line is what makes it possible for me to solo Wuyuvus on PC NA. That was suggested by another forum member a few months ago in another thread, so a big shout out to them-- although I'd have to go hunting for that thread to look up their name!
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thank you! :blush:

I created the bioluminescent pool as a centerpiece of the main pod in my Gornir Estate:

O3I2XIP.png

Very lovely!
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA