The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Keep's Ransom side quest

Dalitrox
Dalitrox
I have a simple question. Is A Keep's Ransom will join me into Thieves Guild after when I complete it? I don't own that DLC, but I would rather not to join to TG.

Best Answer

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it won't. You'll be helping out two recurring NPCs who are part of the Thieves Guild, but in this case, they are recovering a dangerous relic for a member of the Psijic Order, so hopefully that eases your conscience.

Also, you can't join the Thieves Guild without owning that DLC. You can be a thief and able to use the Outlaw's Refuges, but you won't be a Thieves Guild member.
    Answer ✓
  • Dalitrox
    Dalitrox
    No, it won't. You'll be helping out two recurring NPCs who are part of the Thieves Guild, but in this case, they are recovering a dangerous relic for a member of the Psijic Order, so hopefully that eases your conscience.

Also, you can't join the Thieves Guild without owning that DLC. You can be a thief and able to use the Outlaw's Refuges, but you won't be a Thieves Guild member.

Thank you for your help. In that case I can do that quest without worring that I will join TG. Thanks again.