The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Does Overload work with Bound Armaments?

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Title.

Do Overload light attacks generate stacks for Bound Armament?
PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would think yes? I don’t really know but I’m sure you can test it yourself in about 3 seconds. Will tell you that you can attach both crystal weapon and imbued weapon onto an overload light attack, if that matters to ya.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t test it because I don’t have a Sorc in that level range. Otherwise I wouldn’t have asked.

If Overload works with Crystal Weapon, I am fairly optimistic though.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody knows this?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tested this on a bow/bow sorc and the answer is yes, overload light attacks do contribute to bound armament stacks just like regular light attacks do.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • GoodOlPinkly
    GoodOlPinkly
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm overload works in contributing to bound armaments, it also receives the 10% buff to light attack damage, also crystal weapon works with overload. I.E (curse, crystal weapon, overload light attack, force pulse) will all hit simultaneously
  • Hescrow
    Hescrow
    ✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Title.

Do Overload light attacks generate stacks for Bound Armament?

Yes definitely