Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pathing - Add Random Duration option

maximusrex45
maximusrex45
✭✭✭✭
I have really enjoyed the addition of being able to sets patch up for House Guests, Mounts and Pets. While adding pathing to some mounts and pets today I was taking a lot of time considering how long they should tarry at each point and thought how nice it would be if Random was a time option we could pick, and each time they reached a point it would randomly pick one of the available options, I feel like it would help me make it seem more natural and less like a scripted Disney ride.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would agree with this, i would use it for m'aiq, i have a path taking him to "random" locations all over my house and i just chose random nodes for him to sit at for 3 minutes at a time, but a random timer might be better so he is moving around more
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities