The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorc passives

Larcomar
Larcomar
✭✭✭✭✭
Admittedly I don't play my sorcs as much as I might, but I could have sworn that in the past when I slotted the atronach ulti, it triggered the daedric protection passive giving extra 20% health and stam recovery. Was looking this am and it doesn't seem to apply now. No health boost anyway. I always thought ultis counted when a passive stated "while you have an X LINE ability slotted?" Am I misremebering, did it get changed or is it a bug?

For ref - Deadric protection - "Increases your Health and Stamina Recovery by 20% while you have a Daedric Summoning ability slotted."
Edited by Larcomar on January 26, 2022 1:07PM
  • KilianDermoth
    KilianDermoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you mixed some stuff up.

It is 20% health recovery not max health.

There is another passive that gives you 8% max health, maybe you meant that (expert summoner) and it Tiggers from active abilities not slotted abilities.

But a slotted bound aegis counts as active even without activation, because it buffs you while slotted (thus active effect without activation).
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boink! You're right. I did. Having a brain fart. Health was changing between bars, remembered there was a passive, just got the wrong one. Yes it was bound aegis.

Really hadn't realised that counted as active without activation; that makes it actually quite good just to bung on a bar. I mean, 8% max mag, minor resolve from the ability + 8% health + 20% health and stam recovery if Im getting that right.... Hmmm Its a pity the stam v doesn't' grant the minor resolve too.

thanks

Larc
    Edited by Larcomar on January 26, 2022 1:43PM
  • KilianDermoth
    KilianDermoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    But it grands 10 % light attack damage on top of other light attack enchanters (stackable) and is a nice burst damage skill (especially pvp).
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade stacks health highest outside nerco ultimate
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    bound armaments is very strong even on a mag build, even more so with the next patch
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm seriously thinking of finding some bar space for it. Tbh I just picked them up and took them for a spin how they were. Which was pretty good, but really should get back into them and do a proper rebuild.