The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragon Leap / Ferocious Leap - regularly dysfunctional/unusable for thousands of players

seventyfive
seventyfive
✭✭✭
Hello,

Has there been any official acknowledgement of this multiple year long lasting issue that likely affects thousands of players?

To once again refresh the mind - around 5-10% of battlegrounds (for all dk's who use leap most likely - that's a lot of unsatisfied players) nothing happens when you try to activate the ult.
You can press it over 100+ times with pauses inbetween and with enough ultimate at any range (from 1, 5, 10, 15 meters etc), targetting any enemy player and it will not fire a single time during that battleground.

You are then given two options - play with a massive disadvantage if leap is your main ult for the build you're on - or leave the game, abandon your teammates and get punished for it.

-> There are two things that I genuinely believe makes this issue urgent to solve - the severity of the issue and the amount of players affected by it.

I could of course provide a video - as others who have commented on this issue have been asked to and probably already have - but I believe you should have enough videos by now.
If not, please provide me with a reason for requesting yet another video, if your reason is reasonable I will happily do so.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 26, 2022 12:11AM