The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Events Suggestion

Aashiana
Aashiana
✭✭
I was just thinking it would be cool if during events that involve chapters or large questing zones like this one, if players could be rewarded with extra loot (or even better, double skill points) for completing key portions of the quest lines. This would highlight the lore and questing, beyond dailies and dungeons and stuff we may do all the time. It would be a great incentive to get on an alt or a new char and relive a questline we might have done years ago :)
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No to double skill points. There are more than enough in the game already and that would disincentivize players from doing other content to get the skill points they need for their build
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be a bit awkward for the players who've already done it.

I mean, sure, we can hop on an alt and redo content we've already done. I've only played Morrowind three times. I've only run the first quest of Summerset on like six characters for the Psijic Order skill line. That doesn't sound boring at all.

Well, okay, I'd be bored. Worse, I think it incentivizes delaying doing your quest content until events.

Example: the New Chapter typically gets an event and a sale a few months after its release. Each time, we get players coming here to complain that it's on sale so soon after they payed full price. I have zero doubt that if skill points were added to the Chapter quests for the Event, you'd get the same sort of complaints of "I did all the quests at launch so why are people who delayed getting more rewards now! I've been cheated of skill points!"

Which, yeah, my Main Character would be locked out of those event skill points. She's done Morrowind, Summerset, and a chunk of Clockwork City. I'd rather have the skill points on her than on the alts who haven't done the content, you know?

As least your idea for extra gear and XP is easily obtained through other parts of the game. Skill points aren't.
  • Aashiana
    Aashiana
    ✭✭
    I guess I assumed your main would already have the skill points they needed. On my alts is where I'm often lacking. Maybe just coffers then. Basically it would be nice for the lore of these zones to be incentivized sometimes. You may be bored with it but I have done every daily, dungeon, WB etc. in the game so many times that I'd like other choices for earning reward boxes. Each to their own...
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey
    ✭✭✭
    What about a trials event? Double drops from all trials. We get the undaunted dungeon event so having all trials in an event at once would be cool
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We haven’t had a fishing event. Double fish on each cast, event-specific Motifs (Dreugh armor?) from the Gunny Sacks, higher Perfect Roe chance, more Clam Gall and Mother of Pearl, maybe a goal to reach of catching X many white fish of each type. Or something crazy, like a vendor who sells rare and valuable items for fish fillets instead of gold.
    Be a bit awkward for the players who've already done it.

Gotta agree here.
    Lindsey wrote: »
    What about a trials event? Double drops from all trials. We get the undaunted dungeon event so having all trials in an event at once would be cool

That would be cool. +1 this.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been years since we had an event for the Thieves Guild & Dark Brotherhood, perhaps it could be combined with Murkmire (which occurred only once) for a kind of a "Guilds & Glory" event.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.