Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

i opened these 2 OLD "retired" Crates by mistake...Any chance they comin' back *limited* sale?

NeeScrolls
NeeScrolls
✭✭✭✭
Greetings @ZOS_RachelM & ESO Community:

Quick question: For many years, i've tried to keep at least one crate of each type/season, as like a collection. But tonite i did something truly stupid....i wasn't paying attention and accidentally opened 2 of the old "retired" Crown Crate versions from the past that i had been saving for years. ( i mis-clicked and opened my only remaining 1 'Gloomspire' crate AND my only 1 'Storm Atronach' crate .... ugh! )

And, to make matters worse, i already used/converted all the items received into my inventory from both crates. (double ugh) ..So no chance of filing a ticket in-game. ( *Although i did try using the in-game 'Help-->Customer Support-->Item Assistance' option but before i realized what that 'Catagory' dropdown choice would do, i hit submit and something got filed i guess? Sorry! )

So, my question is twofold: First, any chance these 2 particular crate 'seasons' might be returning again for special limited *sale* ? Or have they already been re-released too recently in 2021? (i forget ) -- And secondly, do we know by some set schedule if/when certain seasons make their sale returns? Or is it sorta random or Zenimax surprise?

Best Answer

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All crate seasons return at some point. Gloomspore returned september last year so they're unlikely to return soon. Storm Atronach hasn't appeared since may/april 2020, so they could possibly return in the nearby future.

And no, they have no schedule. It's a bit random, but ZOS do seem to listen to people and when a lot of people want a crate to return it's the more likely one to do so.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on January 21, 2022 9:20PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Answer ✓
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    All crate seasons return at some point. Gloomspore returned september last year so they're unlikely to return soon. Storm Atronach hasn't appeared since may/april 2020, so they could possibly return in the nearby future.

And no, they have no schedule. It's a bit random, but ZOS do seem to listen to people and when a lot of people want a crate to return it's the more likely one to do so.
    k yeah i'm still so mad at myself for opening the wrong Crates :s
    ( i realize now that within the 'open crates' ui screen, i have to actually manually CLICK the mouse-cursor ON the specific crate , otherwise the game defaults to the 1st crate of that row-of-4 )

Anyways, THANKS for the reply @NotaDaedraWorshipper and btw love your forum name LOL
  • bradleymsimmons
    bradleymsimmons
    ✭✭✭
    NeeScrolls wrote: »
    Greetings @ZOS_RachelM & ESO Community:

i've tried to keep at least one crate of each type/season

I'm doing the same thing! Although, I have 12 more to go! lol