Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP Endgame crafted healer set…

Thealteregoroman
Thealteregoroman
✭✭✭✭✭
I’ve seen a few videos on PVP healer builds but nothing on crafted sets.

Do you guys know of a great healer crafted set for PVP? Also what kinds of enchants should I put on it?

I am a Templar healer main…
****Master Healer...****
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, if you are new to PvP you want to focus on survival. High mobility and/or high passive defense should be your goal. Once your enemies figure out you are the healer, they will be coming for you! And a dead healer does no healing ;) Personally I like some of the heavy sets that provide extra armor and defense. I think Daedrick Trickery and Pariah are two fairly good options. But neither of these are craftable only Trickery is craftable. If you get into more coordinated play however, your raid leader will likely dictate what gear you will run in order to maximize the group's total strength. For now maybe just strick to some basic sets that increase your sustain and defense. Armor Master, and Fortified Brass might be ok for some defense. Seducer's is a good option for helping out your sustain.

Keep in mind though, sets alone aren't going to keep you alive! Survival comes from active play too. Part of this comes from experience and awareness of your surroundings. When I first started out, my friend took me into Cyrodiil right away at level 10 with a mostly naked toon! When you've got literally nothing to work with you start to learn how to read situations and react ahead of time to avoid being overwhelmed. So this should be your first thing. Just learn how the ebb and flow of combat goes.

HtH!
    Edited by Janni on January 21, 2022 1:52AM
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janni wrote: »
    Honestly, if you are new to PvP you want to focus on survival. High mobility and/or high passive defense should be your goal. Once your enemies figure out you are the healer, they will be coming for you! And a dead healer does no healing ;) Personally I like some of the heavy sets that provide extra armor and defense. I think Daedrick Trickery and Pariah are two fairly good options. But neither of these are craftable. If you get into more coordinated play however, your raid leader will likely dictate what gear you will run in order to maximize the group's total strength. For now maybe just strick to some basic sets that increase your sustain and defense. Armor Master, and Fortified Brass might be ok for some defense. Seducer's is a good option for helping out your sustain.

Keep in mind though, sets alone aren't going to keep you alive! Survival comes from active play too. Part of this comes from experience and awareness of your surroundings. When I first started out, my friend took me into Cyrodiil right away at level 10 with a mostly naked toon! When you've got literally nothing to work with you start to learn how to read situations and react ahead of time to avoid being overwhelmed. So this should be your first thing. Just learn how the ebb and flow of combat goes.

HtH!

Thanks for the tips!!!

****Master Healer...****
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Running Heartland Conquerer with a gold Powered weapon will give you a 9% increase in healing done. Also, running 2 pieces of Senche Raht’s Grit and three pieces of Naga Shaman will give you another 8%.

Edited by Jaraal on January 21, 2022 1:14AM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you don't have access to major evasion go with a selfish set of Spectre's Eye & Naga, at least til you can farm some real support sets like Goss/SPC/Trans. A dead healer can't heal. 5 heavy is not necessary at all, and overall bad for your survival.

Always tri-stat enchants for me. 5L1H1M buffed 35k health, 30k resistance, 30k+mag, 18-20k stam (must), 2400-3k mag regen is where I sit comfortably.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on January 25, 2022 9:17PM