Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Ceporah Tower Style house

DarthCuddlefluff
DarthCuddlefluff
✭✭✭✭
So I really like the aesthetic of the Ceporah Tower and would love to see a home based on that design, even having it be hidden like underground or in another dimension. Both the Ceporah Tower and the Spiderkith building design seem to be inspired by the works of Zdzisław Beksiński and HR Geiger and I really want a house of this design. Alien looking and all that. If you don't know who Zdzisław Beksiński is take this, his Notre Dame. sc5n8qflls0p.png
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    A fellow desirer of a Ceporah Tower home! I can't emphasize enough how much I agree with you. Quite easily one of my top two MOST desired homes I'd like to see added to the game.

I absolutely love that alien feel & masterfully done otherworldly architecture of it you mention. Unlike anything else in the series. Large sprawling home or smaller place, wouldn't matter to me! Would absolutely kill for a home in this style anyway I could get it lol!

Usually in Q1 they add some new homes to the currently existing zones, these next few months might be our best shot at seeing something for a while. Fingers crossed, I would spend an unhealthy amount of money on a home in Ceporah Tower if they ever did add one 😅😅

I've also actually made a thread about this very thing myself a few months ago as well, if you'd like to check it out & leave a comment!
    Edited by Vehlir on January 20, 2022 12:51AM
  • DarthCuddlefluff
    DarthCuddlefluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vehlir wrote: »
    A fellow desirer of a Ceporah Tower home! I can't emphasize enough how much I agree with you. Quite easily one of my top two MOST desired homes I'd like to see added to the game.

I absolutely love that alien feel & masterfully done otherworldly architecture of it you mention. Unlike anything else in the series. Large sprawling home or smaller place, wouldn't matter to me! Would absolutely kill for a home in this style anyway I could get it lol!

Usually in Q1 they add some new homes to the currently existing zones, these next few months might be our best shot at seeing something for a while. Fingers crossed, I would spend an unhealthy amount of money on a home in Ceporah Tower if they ever did add one 😅😅

I've also actually made a thread about this very thing myself a few months ago as well, if you'd like to check it out & leave a comment!

I saw your thread actually. It was well formatted. I just wanted to emphasize the size of the home. I don't want it to feel like a small apartment, but rather a cavernous and maybe almost intimidating place. But I will leave a comment saying as much on your post to get it going too. Multiple active posts talking about it can do nothing but good.
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭

I saw your thread actually. It was well formatted. I just wanted to emphasize the size of the home. I don't want it to feel like a small apartment, but rather a cavernous and maybe almost intimidating place. But I will leave a comment saying as much on your post to get it going too. Multiple active posts talking about it can do nothing but good.

Appreciate it. Yeah I totally get it, I'd be more then welcoming of a large expansive home in that style as well. Wouldn't mind in the slightest.

Tbh I would quite like it larger, would provide the ability for lots of different rooms such as Conservatories, Workshops, Scrying rooms etc etc.

But I will leave a comment saying as much on your post to get it going too. Multiple active posts talking about it can do nothing but good.

Thanks, that was my exact thought as well. Always so tough to gauge how a suggestion is received given little communication on the Housing Forums these days, the more visible interest the better, and just hope the right people see it & like the idea! 😅
    Edited by Vehlir on January 20, 2022 2:16AM