The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyro meta

Neoauspex
Neoauspex
✭✭✭✭✭
Is the most effective tactic available right now in Cyro, if your goal is for your alliance to win, to just get on an opposing alliance character and spam cleanse?
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    Is the most effective tactic available right now in Cyro, if your goal is for your alliance to win, to just get on an opposing alliance character and spam cleanse?

But in GH that is rather hard unless you have more than one account.
  • EmperorIl
    EmperorIl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure that's an exaggeration of the issue lol. I don't see PB as near as much an issue as I do Dark Convergence with being pulled off walls and especially its effectiveness in laggy situations....which is 75% of the time.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if your goal is for your alliance to win

Nightcap. Why fight anyone if you can just take whole map uncontested? *raises AD flag*
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A point can be made to why not just allow friendly fire with how this set works. Maybe it could blow up both sides. That would thin the numbers.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And BTW; It's not new. I have seen low health players go charging into friendlies for enemy bomber friends/alt accounts in the past. They just no longer have to die to do so.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »
    if your goal is for your alliance to win

Nightcap. Why fight anyone if you can just take whole map uncontested? *raises AD flag*

Your not on NA PS than. It is usually all EP or lately DC. AD flag rises from time to time but not like DC or EP.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EmperorIl wrote: »
    Pretty sure that's an exaggeration of the issue lol. I don't see PB as near as much an issue as I do Dark Convergence with being pulled off walls and especially its effectiveness in laggy situations....which is 75% of the time.

We have been followed around by one of these types of "purge" players on numerous occasions recently. Apparently it is a thing now. Both sets are messed up in their own way, it's like ZOS is just trolling PVP at this point. Hrothgar wasn't much better, whomever rolled these 3 sets out must be having a good chuckle about it. May have even been a dev who also wants to see a PVP expert put back on the staff, using this to make his point.