The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bring Back the Villa Next Month for the Crates.

DarthCuddlefluff
DarthCuddlefluff
✭✭✭✭
Title says it all.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? What
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • DarthCuddlefluff
    DarthCuddlefluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    ? What

We are having psijic crates brought back this month and probably a little into next month. I think that they should bring back the Grand Psijic Villa house too.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ? What

We are having psijic crates brought back this month and probably a little into next month. I think that they should bring back the Grand Psijic Villa house too.

I understand their question. The title, which says it all, seems to indicate the villa should be part of the crates, as a chance to get it in a crate.
  • DarthCuddlefluff
    DarthCuddlefluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    ? What

I understand their question. The title, which says it all, seems to indicate the villa should be part of the crates, as a chance to get it in a crate.

Oh no I didn't mean it that way. XD I guess I can see that.