Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Do the Sea Elves (Maormer) interact more with Akavir than the races living on Tamriel?

moleculardrugs
moleculardrugs
✭✭✭✭
The Sea Elves left Summerset a long time ago and come back every now and then to fight the High Elves for the Summerset Isles.

However, say they were sealed off from interacting with Tamriel, who did they interact or trade with then?

Also, in Western Skyrim, you fight these Sea Elf/Giant-like creatures so I’m guessing the Sea Elves had to intermingle outside of Tamriel. And I’m not saying intermingle in the reproductive sense either, well, maybe some of that being reproductive, but I’m talking about establishing themselves in a racial/political relationship (albeit warring or peaceful) with other parts of the world?

So looking at the map, I see Akavir and Aldmeris as the two places the Sea Elves may have interacted with. Does anyone know more about this?

65wqf71jtqh9.jpeg
Edited by moleculardrugs on January 17, 2022 4:03AM
  • tuxon
    tuxon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Pyandonea is located way more south-western geographically to possibly have some connections with Akavir. They also have some unique metal only there, named after their king btw, so seems like they don't need to trade for materials.
    Resdayniil kan tarcel
  • Veloth_Redothril
    Veloth_Redothril
    ✭✭✭
    The Sea Elves left Summerset a long time ago and come back every now and then to fight the High Elves for the Summerset Isles.

However, say they were sealed off from interacting with Tamriel, who did they interact or trade with then?

Also, in Western Skyrim, you fight these Sea Elf/Giant-like creatures so I’m guessing the Sea Elves had to intermingle outside of Tamriel. And I’m not saying intermingle in the reproductive sense either, well, maybe some of that being reproductive, but I’m talking about establishing themselves in a racial/political relationship (albeit warring or peaceful) with other parts of the world?

So looking at the map, I see Akavir and Aldmeris as the two places the Sea Elves may have interacted with. Does anyone know more about this?

65wqf71jtqh9.jpeg

That's a fan made map. As of now there is no official map that depicts Pyandonea, Akavir, or Atmora.

Or Aldmeris, especially not Aldmeris.

We don't know much about the location of Pyandonea other than it's somewhere south of Summerset and there's no reason to believe that Pyandonea would be so close to Akavir as that map portrays.