The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Phoenix Emporium is recruiting traders!

Hannerbal
Hannerbal
✭✭
Are you looking for a trading guild? How about one that's extremely social and a little bit insane? Our trader is currently located in Markarth. We have weekly raffles, auctions, and general shenanigans.

Dues are 6k/week in raffle tickets, auction donations/purchases, or guild store tax.

New players and those new to the trading side of ESO are always welcome. New guildies get 2 weeks of waived quota requirements to get adjusted and make sure that the guild is a good fit for them!

Reply to this post or contact me ingame (@Hannerbal) if you're interested or if you have any questions.
PC | NAGuildmaster - Phoenix EmporiumNgalla - Orc Dragonknight - MainAurelia Val - Breton TemplarAesarie - High Elf SorcererAfeared-of-Deer Khajiit DragonknightChases-the-Dot - Khajiit TemplarEats-Bread-on-Floor - Khajiit TemplarEight-Lives-Left - Khajiit SorcererEncounters-Grave-Problems - Khajiit NecromancerHannerbal Lecter - Nord WardenHates-Mudcrabs - Khajiit DragonknightInterprets-Sarcasm-Poorly - Khajiit SorcererMidnight-Zoomies - Khajiit NightbladeRigor Morticia - Dark Elf NecromancerSefohna - High Elf WardenSnack-That-Smiles-Back - Argonian TemplarYatul Blind-Eye - Orc DragonknightYeet Stick - High Elf Templar
  • dkblight
    dkblight
    ✭✭
    Hannerbal wrote: »
    Are you looking for a trading guild? How about one that's extremely social and a little bit insane? Our trader is currently located in Markarth. We have weekly raffles, auctions, and general shenanigans.

Dues are 6k/week in raffle tickets, auction donations/purchases, or guild store tax.

New players and those new to the trading side of ESO are always welcome. New guildies get 2 weeks of waived quota requirements to get adjusted and make sure that the guild is a good fit for them!

Reply to this post or contact me ingame (@Hannerbal) if you're interested or if you have any questions.

I am not looking for a guild myself, but I've a young man whom needs a social guild with a trader that can communicate with patience I hope, he's a good kid, just has poor communication skills with people. Most of the people in the guild I met him in were 30-85, and the boy is under 18.

I was told this would be a good guild, but I wanted to talk to Gl or officers about what I'd want for the kid.