The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fishing For Preposterous Mackerel

Mikejfs58
Mikejfs58
Soul Shriven
I read somewhere recently that trying to catch this lake fish in Reapers March can take up to 10 hours because of some glitch and that it was suppose to get fixed in the Blackwood install. Is any of this true? I'm trying to go for my fishing title and this is the last fish I need for this area and I'm hitting 5 hours of trying to catch this sucker. lol Please tell me 10 hours is wrong? lol
  • Mikejfs58
    Mikejfs58
    Soul Shriven
    Mikejfs58 wrote: »
    I read somewhere recently that trying to catch this lake fish in Reapers March can take up to 10 hours because of some glitch and that it was suppose to get fixed in the Blackwood install. Is any of this true? I'm trying to go for my fishing title and this is the last fish I need for this area and I'm hitting 5 hours of trying to catch this sucker. lol Please tell me 10 hours is wrong? lol

I have 1054 champion points, using Artaeum pickled Fishbowl and have the skills arranged in the crafting area of CP set up for gathering and fishing.
  • Mikejfs58
    Mikejfs58
    Soul Shriven
    Consider this closed. I finally got it. Took me 5 1/2 hours to get.