The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please bring Xanmeer Crates back in 2022

SkaraMinoc
SkaraMinoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Xanmeer_Crate

eSLnrRO.png

I'm interested in these crates. I don't have any of the mounts yet.
PC NA
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, this is the one crate I really want an apex mount from, so I'm saving up my seals until they come back because I don't want to risk missing it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh, Xanmeer crates are one of those crates that really stand out and have some really unique & cool stuff, when compared to orher crates.

I hope ZOS will bring them back at some point. Maybe during ESO Anniversary Jubilee event. Who knows, one can only hope.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for their return for quite some time now. I need my lizard-guar!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I also wanna see the xanmeer crates back again. I feel like they aren't prioritized since I think they didn't sell well when they were first out or something. At least I remember seeing a lot of people talking about not liking them
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I feel like they aren't prioritized since I think they didn't sell well when they were first out or something. At least I remember seeing a lot of people talking about not liking them

I'm counting 8 items at the Legendary tier and above that I want. To each their own I guess.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on January 14, 2022 10:50PM
    PC NA
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please!! I really want the Radiant Apex senche from that season.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • ive_wonder
    ive_wonder
    ✭✭✭
    Please bring contents of Xanmeer crates back and make them direct purchases.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't even know this crate existed...idk like , i don't think there's anything id want from them...i don't play argonian. Dead Water scale looks alright? i preffer the argonian skin from the storm crates...OMFG IS THAT A DEMON CHICKEN?!

What i really wanted is for

200px-ON-creature-Storm_Atronach_Senche.jpg
    Wrestlers-Buzz-Cut-2-1.jpg
    Enveloping-Scales.jpg
    Belly-Dancer-Veil-Female-Front.jpg?ssl=1
    Storm-Atronach-Guar-Upgraded.jpg?w=712&ssl=1

storm atronach crates to come back... but i cant create a post for it anyways, so maybe you will get lucky :)
    Edited by francesinhalover on January 16, 2022 8:12PM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • fjord55b14_ESO
    fjord55b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This x1,000,000. I want so many of the items available in these crates! We are way overdue for a re-issue.