The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Dungeon queue bugs

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
I only see these issues when I'm in a group of 2 players. You join the queue....after a while only 1 player will get the notification of ready check. After clicking yes....that's it....you're stuck in the queue forever until quitting. The leader can't exit the queue....join queue button is grayed out...you just have to quit playing. Happened twice last night so we just gave up.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive had random occurrence issues with the queue, but usually only in preformed groups (including the one you have described)

when solo it works pretty reliable, but in a group (by group, anywhere from 2-4 players) ive had instances like yours where rdy check will not pop for someone in group, queue gets full stuck, and 1 really bad instance where we were stuck even after logging out and in (we somehow managed to disband the group and get back together and next queue went fine lol)

cant say ive had any issues recently (within the last couple months) though, as these queue issues can sometimes be very sporadic
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed...solo play works just great....and myself and the other person were at least able to get to the first daily....but nothing after that, again, it happened twice even after logout/login...just ran skyreach instead and made it to 50-160 so mission accomplished regardless :)