The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Used crafting motif...outfit items are not showing up at outfit station

Triplesixtyson
Triplesixtyson
✭✭✭
So title says it, I clicked to use Crafting Motif 105: Crimson Oath Bows, which of course gives me the outfit styles as well, as stated on the item description.

It appears to have given the bow style, but nothing else poped up on my screen saying I learned a bunch of new outfit styles. Checked the outfit station and no Crimson Oath anything, relogged, tried again and nota. Not sure what else to do (not a cheap item, I cant afford to just say oh well) Ive used many motif pages for the outfit styles with no issues.

Any idea whats goin on here?

Nm guess its just bow styles eh...? Bah im still so new. Ahhh well
Edited by Triplesixtyson on January 12, 2022 7:25AM
  • Mushroomancer
    Mushroomancer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, your guess is correct. The "Bows" motif only gives you the bows outfit style. There is a very very low chance, like ridiculously low chance of dropping the entire motif book, but I wouldn't count on that ever dropping.

As a side note, I don't know why you posted this in the "Campaigns" section, would have made more sense in General Discussion or Players Helping Players.
    PC | EU 1600+ CP

Chews-On-Shrooms - Argonian (EP) | Healer Warden
    I know I have a problem, leave me alone:

Nirya Urayel - Altmer (EP) | Healer/Magicka Templar
    Ulen Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Nightblade
    Anise Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Dragonknight
    Vivienne Rielle - Breton (EP) | Hybrid Healer/Magicka Necromancer
    Gaspar Rielle - Breton (DC) | Magicka Sorcerer
    Ulfgar the Foul - Nord (EP) | Tank Necromancer
    Plays-With-Chains - Argonian (EP) | Tank Dragonknight
    Sonje the Wild - Nord (EP) | Tank Warden
    Brutus Lovidicus - Imperial (EP) | Tank Nightblade
    Velms Ienith - Dunmer (EP) | Tank Sorcerer
    Cassius Lanius - Imperial (EP) | Tank/Stamina Templar
    Shakar-gro-Khazgur - Orc (DC) | Stamina Dragonknight
    Liette Nightwind - Bosmer (AD) | Stamina Nightblade
    Ja'khar the Salty - Khajiit (EP) | Stamina Necromancer
    Saadia al-Tava - Redguard (EP) | Stamina Sorcerer
    Gwinas Hemp-Burner - Bosmer (EP) | Stamina Warden
    Grand Master Crafter, All Dungeon HM up to Stonethorn, vCrag HM, vDSA, vMA, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vHOF HM, vAS+2, Gryphon Heart, vBRP, vSS HM (Extinguisher of Flames),
    vKA HM (Shield of the North), vRG 1/3HM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the original motifs (race motifs, imperial, and the 4 original purple ones like primal) are only found as books

once they added dwemer motif that is when they went the route of breaking apart each book into "chapters" so there are 14 different motif pages per motif (full books can still be found but exceedingly rare)

i also agree that this was probably the wrong subforum to post this lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014