The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New way of ingame developmnt

HyekAr
HyekAr
✭✭✭
Hi,
In advance i would like to apologyze bcz of my thoughts, those might harm someone feelings☺️

I think that if the game would be in this way, it might be much more interesting (partly) and incitivate for roleplay.

For me an MMO it is roleplaying virtual reality, so as much involvment exist much better is

I thought that:

1. When we make a character we should be able to chose only race(do some short story intro abt the race)

2. Once in the game after gething certain lvl get access to a short questline to become a class(here MB it could be cool having some story intro about the class)-ppl could change classes if they want

3. Separate all weapons by its type and give each weapon skillline( if it is axe-skilllinenfor axe and not dualhanded)

4. Atach each weapon to each DLC (this will increase seles or eso+) so with each dlc there will be new weapon with its skilllines( dark brotherhood- dagger weapon.. something like that)

In this case there will be variaty of weapon skills, u(zos) will avoid the headacke with which group should u add a certain weapon, coz everyone will have its skillline. Ppl will start getting eso+ or buy(like me) dlc one by one. And as a bonus we can have dual weapon where each will have apart of the grupal dual weapon skillline its separate skills. So there will be huge combinations huge variety. Never seen in a game, not that difficult to do.

U conserve the main groups and will have separated skilllines too
Edited by HyekAr on January 10, 2022 2:36PM