Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Walls with working windows

PrimusTiberius
PrimusTiberius
✭✭✭✭
I was building a house in Cold Harbor Surreal Estate over this past weekend and was trying to figure out, how to make a window work with what I had at my disposal, it dawned on me, why don't we have working windows in some of our walls? ZOS, if you're seeing this, is there a reason for not having windows?
Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    I'd kill for some see-through castle windows. Even better if we had wooden windows that opened and closed.

This game has so much potential for letting players have fun with modular pieces.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would be great to have windows that we can open and close. My solution recently was to create open spaces in the wall which function as windows (later I closed them from the inside with carpets):
    tfe9isc79uur.jpg

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, I still would be ecstatic if I could just buy a regular Redguard window to put inside the Thieves Oasis (that is non-existent) to match the one on the outside. That just drives me nuts.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA