Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Camera turn Sensitivity on Console

Alchimiste1
Alchimiste1
✭✭✭✭✭
I play on PC NA however I have always wondered why Zos doesn't allow console players to adjust their camera sensitivity to be a bit higher. (great for lining up msorc combo)
I know this is one of the first things that people who transfer to pc from console do.

I don't think this is a difficult thing to change so I hope to hear from console players whether they agree or disagree.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play on PC NA however I have always wondered why Zos doesn't allow console players to adjust their camera sensitivity to be a bit higher. (great for lining up msorc combo)
    I know this is one of the first things that people who transfer to pc from console do.

I don't think this is a difficult thing to change so I hope to hear from console players whether they agree or disagree.

Huge agree @Alchimiste1 in particular as a Mag Sorc, you can't streak, 180, Frag like PC players do.

There are some controls but they are limited compared to PC
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Huge agree @Alchimiste1 in particular as a Mag Sorc, you can't streak, 180, Frag like PC players do.

There are some controls but they are limited compared to PC

You actually can, just turn while the streak is still “channeling”. Though it’s hard to pull off on open world (cause of lag) so maybe try on BG/IC
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022