The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bought on Steam, can I play on Stadia as well?

Chimaera13
Chimaera13
✭✭
I originally bought the game on Steam. I recently was playing the game without Steam from the direct installer and my login was disabled with a message saying I should reinstall through Steam. The Steam installation is a nightmare if you are low on storage space which is why I did that in the first place, so now I can't make use of my SSD for ESO.

Since I've been having unsolvable performance issues (on a Ryzen 5?!) I was interested in moving to Stadia. But since I have to buy it again, I don't want to pay for something that I won't be able to use or am not allowed to use my account for.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 12, 2022 9:27PM
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everything is bound to your account, so long as you get the base game through stadia any and all dlc and what not that you have access to is there. They just offer an alternative way to access it for those who use their platform, so they don't need to buy it off steam or eso's store. I say this having got eso on stadia while my pc was in for repairs and everything worked simply enough, just need to connect your eso account to stadia and it will directly log you in.
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    You can move your files to the ssd. You just need to have Steam make a new library on that device and move your eso files there
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Chimaera13

As mentioned above, your previous purchases are tied to the existing ESO account and would carry over to Stadia.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Chimaera13
    Chimaera13
    ✭✭
    Thank you, I suppose for ten bucks I'll go ahead and try it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP's question regarding moving to Stadia now answered, this thread will now be closed from further posting.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.