Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

PC EU Ravenwatch

blktauna
blktauna
✭✭✭✭✭
as of 2:29 EST I've been rolled back once and kicked out of the server 3xs. This las one was the message limit error message. Alls I'm doing is trying to get to the unmanned flag in Vlastrus. This has happened over the last 15 mins. Also I have been unable to use my ulti while smashing the button. Fortunately I am not being charged for it but come on ...
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 13, 2022 12:03AM
PCNA
PCEU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This can happen on PC when addons are outdated and/or interfering with the game's UI.

Please try either updating your addons or disabling them and trying the area again. If this is still causing an issue, while addons are disabled, try running a Repair on the game and continuing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything is up to date, I update before I go in game. Please stop with the "try turning it on and off again" canned responses. They are not helpful and we know it is not the PC doing this. Also, this is hardly my first rodeo with cyrodil freaking out, but on this day it was so egregious I simply left the game to keep my sanity.

Blanking skill bars, having to hit pots or ultis 6,7,8 times to get it to register, no bar swaps, desyncs and skills not functioning is the new normal in cyrodil.
    PCNA
    PCEU