The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sell Crown Items Purchased for Half Price Back to Store

bradleymsimmons
bradleymsimmons
✭✭✭
I'm accumulating some things I no longer want and thought it'd be nice to turn them back into Crowns, even if for just half the Crowns I originally spent. It's better than these items just sitting in my inventory with no intent to ever use them again. It would be nice if the game actually implemented something like this, as a good faith gesture on their part, for the community rather than just always trying to get us to spend MORE money. How about doing something for us once!?

Thoughts?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be great for players, but horrible for ZOS. ZOS counts on impulse buys and FOMO purchases. If they just let players automatically refund them later, even at half value, that creates "free" crowns for that player to spend again on the spot. They want players buying new crowns for that latest FOMO deal.

Basically, it would be nearly impossible to convince ZOS to do this as it would cost them money, even if players could benefit.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could try asking Support for a refund. But I don't know if they'll be willing to do it for stuff that you've just gotten tired of.