The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Request - Morrowind Content

WraithCaller88
WraithCaller88
✭✭✭
Since 2022 is both the 20th anniversary of Morrowind (the game) and the 5th anniversary of Morrowind (the chapter), it would be pretty swell if we could have some of the mounts/pets/costumes etc back on the Crown Store.

Also Tel Galen for those of us who joined literally a week after it was available last year but promise I'm not salty :#:D
  • Vindold
    Vindold
    ✭✭✭
    I hope for a new stuff as well, like brown guar mount(tribunal theme or simple one), new Ordinator motifs based on other Ordinator Order's, maybe even new Hand of Almalexia armor.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And how about the pack guar pet that is already in-game and throughout Morrowind! :smiley: The only inventory pet I’d buy!
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to buy the Austere Warden Outfit by itself, I already have the emotes, the bear skin, the morag tong style and horse
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Also Tel Galen for those of us who joined literally a week after it was available last year but promise I'm not salty :#:D

Okay, if you want it I hope you get it.

It is

1-so ugly AND
    2- NOT a mushroom

that I wouldn't consider it.

I'd like an actual mushroom house, maybe a small entry, a spiral stair (a steal/reskin from those random towers) and a big round room at the top.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw that a guild member was in Tel Galen the other day, and I thought 'I've never been there' and jumped to his location. When I arrived in his house, uninvited, I remembered where I had seen the name before. I managed to leave before he saw me, I think.
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

It is

1-so ugly AND
    2- NOT a mushroom

I'd like an actual mushroom house, maybe a small entry, a spiral stair (a steal/reskin from those random towers) and a big round room at the top.

I've both heard the opinions about it & seen it for myself, yeah.

But since it's the only Telvanni house in-game till ZOS takes us to the Telvanni Peninsula & Port Telvannis, I gotta have it.

Personally, I am hoping that we'll get either a Chapter or DLC set there, with events where we can get parts to "grow" our own tower, kind of like how they did with Doomchar Plateau.
  • Vindold
    Vindold
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

It is

1-so ugly AND
    2- NOT a mushroom

Can't agree more...I was pretty much dissapointed when I first saw how they reimagined Telvanni Towers. Why not keep it as it is? Why try to reinvent something which is already good by its own?

I'm as well prefer cozy, small or medium sized Telvanni mushroom like in TES3, with spiral stair and a balcony high enough, without any cold, stone parts.
    Personally, I am hoping that we'll get either a Chapter or DLC set there, with events where we can get parts to "grow" our own tower, kind of like how they did with Doomchar Plateau.

That's great idea! Really love it!
    Edited by Vindold on January 11, 2022 12:31PM