The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

January 2022 Crown store Showcase?

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
when are they going to show this?
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when are they going to show this?

My guess is early next week...
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ive_wonder
    ive_wonder
    ✭✭✭
    2016 - Jan 5
    2017 - Jan 4
    2018 - Jan 3
    2019 - Jan 2
    2020 - Jan 2
    2021 - Jan 4
    Well
    5, 4, 3, 2, 2, 4
    It should've been 3 last year.
    Maybe it will be on January 3 ?
    Edited by ive_wonder on January 3, 2022 3:18AM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably Monday and almost certainly by Wednesday (since current limited time offers end Tuesday).
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not log in and play the game and find out what the login rewards are.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Surf
    Surf
    Soul Shriven

OP is referring to the items available in the crown store which is different to the log in rewards.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surf wrote: »

OP is referring to the items available in the crown store which is different to the log in rewards.

OOP's - My bad.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably today.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it´s about time.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and its up!
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We have the link and discussion thread here.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no January PvP event? I was hoping we’d get that or a Blackheart of Skyrim Anniversary event (I’d like the Markarth house!) At least that what it seems like.

Summerset is my favorite content, with Morrowind as a close 2nd, but TBH I’m not looking forward to that event.
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no January PvP event? I was hoping we’d get that or a Blackheart of Skyrim Anniversary event (I’d like the Markarth house!) At least that what it seems like.

Summerset is my favorite content, with Morrowind as a close 2nd, but TBH I’m not looking forward to that event.
    The PVP event will be the next one, in Feb.

The chapter anniversary events have been in July/August lately, so that's when I'd expect the Skyrim/Markarth one.

• HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The chapter anniversary events have been in July/August lately, so that's when I'd expect the Skyrim/Markarth one.

Interesting because they did the Morrowind Clockwork celebration last January too. Kind of boring if you ask me. Also no fun celebrating Skyrim in the middle of July!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting because they did the Morrowind Clockwork celebration last January too. Kind of boring if you ask me. Also no fun celebrating Skyrim in the middle of July!

Why? It’s the perfect time to visit the north and cool off in the snow! :lol: