The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Support not helping

TonyDemonLord
TonyDemonLord
✭✭✭
Hello,

I had sent in a ticket for support to assist me with an issue I’m having and it’s now been over 100 hours later and I’ve yet to get a single response.

I keep checking multiple times daily and for some reason, every time it hits the 20-30 hour range of waiting, the number just resets even though I have not received any help yet.

Is the support team falling behind and they keep resetting my total wait time to make it look as though I haven’t been waiting so long? Hell, I would be happy even if they would just respond to let me know that they are looking into my issue and will get back to me later but instead I get nothing. Any assistance on this would be very useful as I have already been waiting for a long time.
Xbox NA
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    They just now replied me. They are requesting I provide additional information but I can’t provide it because the update ticket button is greyed out so I can’t reply now. The only other option I’m seeing is close ticket but I’m thinking that’s not the right thing. Is there anything I’m missing?

Xbox NA
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was there an email sent? Maybe reply to the email notification, if you have one?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, Can you please provide your ticket number, so we can take a look?

Elsonso is correct, if you received an email from us, you can also reply to that email to update your ticket if the help portal is not working. Please also check to see if you are able to submit that form on different browser.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on January 3, 2022 2:42PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Chiroptera

My Ticket Number is (211228-006464)

I tried again this morning and was finally able to update my ticket with the info they were requesting. I’m just waiting on a response from an agent now.
    Xbox NA
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear you were able to reply. We can confirm that your response was received. An agent will reach out as soon as possible.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for checking on it for me!
    Xbox NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TonyDemonLord

If you need any further updates please let us know!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

Thanks, I’m still waiting for a response. All it has been saying is “Waiting on Agent” for the past 51 hours. So far, just to get this small issue fixed has been a total waiting time of 178 hours and counting.

You guys on the forum boards are great at replying and getting things taken care of quickly but the support team that handles the tickets are extremely, and I mean super super slow to do anything.

I understand that there is a pandemic going on right now but at the same time, the pandemic started almost 2 years ago so everything should be back to normal speed by now. I don’t mean to sound like a Karen or that I’m ungrateful for the help but I work an office job at a large company and we had issues with the pandemic as well. The thing is though, we found a way to work around it and are fully back to normal speed with everything.

Again, thank you all for your help on the forum boards.
    Xbox NA
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    Now it just updated and is saying that I have been waiting for only 20 minutes again.
    Xbox NA
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also might try just asking for help in the forums. A lot of players out there. Maybe someone has already had to figure out whatever your issue is.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Giraffon

I need an old account deleted so that I can move my current account to that email. That way I can have my account under my main email and get rid of that extra email I had to use. Everything that I have seen is that you can’t delete accounts yourself and you need to get support to do it for you.

But yes, usually the first thing I do whenever I have an issue or problem is turn to Google and see if anyone has a fix or is experiencing the same thing.
    Xbox NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TonyDemonLord

We show your ticket has still been waiting since the last agent reply and another agent should be following up shortly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post