The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sacrificial Warriors - Revival Xbox EU

TrofoHawk
TrofoHawk
✭✭✭
Hello.

The guild: Sacrificial Warriors are looking to bolster its ranks.
At the end of last year the in-game guild was dismantled due to poor leadership (no names to be mentioned) and many of the former members have come together to reform/rebuild the guild back to what it used to be before its decline.

The guild can offer a large range of Master Crafters, 2 fully stocked crafter houses with all tables, dummies and mundus stones.
We have people who run more or less any content and we welcome any and all to join our evergrowing community.

Look up: Sacrificial Warriors in the guild finder (not to be confused with the former, The Sacrificial Warriors, which is the old and ruined guild) and send us a message.

Welcome to the Warriors
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I may be so blunt: do you accept veterans as well? I played since Beta on PC, played 2 years on the PS4, and recently I switched to XBOX.

I do have experience as well with guilds disbanding due to poor leadership, as I have rebuilt a guild in the past because of similar reasons.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • TrofoHawk
    TrofoHawk
    ✭✭✭
    Huyen wrote: »
    If I may be so blunt: do you accept veterans as well? I played since Beta on PC, played 2 years on the PS4, and recently I switched to XBOX.

I do have experience as well with guilds disbanding due to poor leadership, as I have rebuilt a guild in the past because of similar reasons.

Hey, no problem at all, everyone is welcome, no matter if you`re a recent entry into the world of MMO`s or a long time veteran.

The guild has always strived to be an all-including guild, where the GM and admins/officers arent their own elite group, but a group of people charged with helping other guildies, including and welcoming new members.

Thats what lacked and led to the recent event and the rebuild.

But anyone are welcome to join :smile:
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TrofoHawk wrote: »
    Huyen wrote: »

Hey, no problem at all, everyone is welcome, no matter if you`re a recent entry into the world of MMO`s or a long time veteran.

The guild has always strived to be an all-including guild, where the GM and admins/officers arent their own elite group, but a group of people charged with helping other guildies, including and welcoming new members.

Thats what lacked and led to the recent event and the rebuild.

But anyone are welcome to join :smile:

Sounds great! I will make sure I apply in-game when I get home from work tonight.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh