The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Daily Leads and Dungeon leads problems.

Bragerth
Bragerth
✭✭
While I love the Antiquities feature Daily and Dungeon leads RNG needs to be fixed for example.

#1 Blackwood the Korthingi Canoe I’ve only got one since the release of Blackwood. I’ve done over 100 dailies and still no second Lead for canoe. I’m a patient person and I have one shot a day which is fine but after over 100 dailies would you not think a lead should drop?

#2 Vvardenfell St. Nerevar, Moon-And-Star no one has really said you can get this lead from ashlands quest or not so the only two quests are hall of justice, again I’ve done these for so long that I still have yet another lead drop lost count along time ago.

#3 deadlands dailies yet again another wall you hit have a feeling I will run into the same problem with RNG while I wait for the next expansion to release and still be working on this.

#4dungeon leads be it the last boss or two chests a dungeon to get the lead. I don’t mind running them over and over but again RNG seems to be a big problem.

Just asking the Devs to check there RNG on some of these items or there RNG system in general, it seems bugged when it comes to certain things.